• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Can someone explain to me why the last powerplay does not count?
The last Powerplay should clearly count as it had many ranked players there. Who said it doesn't? Inui??

Inui stfu about that, that tourney clearly had numerous NJ attendees and fully counts due to us paying a normal tourney entry fee and having tough competition there.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
here are teh result for the tournament

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9109979#post9109979

: Ally $150
2: Shadow $75
3: Atomsk $25 (too many characters?)
4: Zucco :zangief/bison:
5: Pierce
5: Keitaro
7: Orion
7: Rizakor
9: Yes!
9: dmbrandon (super)
9: Kid
9: Nakat
13: Doom
13: Delta-Cod
13: Br0ski
13: P_Wii
17: Peppers
17: Pride
17: 3x
17: Daisho
17: Allied :cammy:
17: Mrdc
17: Operation Puffy
25: Inferno
25: RixxyRika

Zucco

Smash Master
I was so close to beating Shadow that day. I think it was the closest I ever got to beating him, and now I just give up everytime I play him. I gotta stop doing that.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
As a replacement, I suggest JG Wentworth. He is a very active player on and off the boards, the unofficial leader of S.W.R., hosts Smashfests, and probably is aware of what's going on. He's demonstrated a passion for the game, its players, and tournaments, and has been displaying leadership qualities as of late. His popularity also means his opinion will be respected to some degree. S.W.R. should be represented in the panel.

This entire post is true. Except the part where you call me the Unofficial leader of S.W.R. I'm actually the Official Leader/Founder. <3 S.W.R

Also I wouldn't mind being a sexy panelist.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Smash Heros

1. Armada
2. Alex Strife
3. JG

JG's done what none of us have ever done... he's become a meme
I'm so honored to know you :']

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
None of those fist were even close to being as epic as Armada's.
That guy is a hero for all the orphans in Europe.

Yo Trevor, I haven't seen you in ages!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why would someone waiting to be active go to the LAST event of a season, genius.
To get better.

If anyone were to replace my unofficial leadership spot in this state, it should be him, so that's fine.

The last Powerplay should clearly count as it had many ranked players there. Who said it doesn't? Inui??

Inui stfu about that, that tourney clearly had numerous NJ attendees and fully counts due to us paying a normal tourney entry fee and having tough competition there.
I'm used to those being small and crappy. My mistake. So only three events occurred in the state the entire season when we have a three tournament requirement? That means locals had to attend 100% of the events to be active enough to be ranked. That is really unfair towards people that can't travel.

Yo wtf i was mad LATE LOL

mine is the best tho
Haha, agreed.

bajisci

Smash Ace
on another note, starcraft 2 beta, hott ****, if anyone else got in hit me up so we can play

Vinnie

Smash Master
Please someone host something.

I mainly like coming to NJ over NY because I like the general community better, and NY tourneys generally suck (except for like, Poly), because people that host don't even know how to seed or do anything at all and I don't feel like going all the way to a tourney to get screwed over like Minty did.

Anyways yeah, I've been playing like every day and it kinda sucks that all of this goes to waste, also that Will took off of work for Wiegraf and now it's cancelled ... -.-...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Doesn't look like my house is gonna be an option. I'll give it a shot but it's not likely. Maybe 5ish people, but not a real full-fledged fest.

NJ Power Rankings

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, its me, Kami.

I officially hand this thread and my powers of a god over to the Great Keitaro.

(Uses hypnosis on Dazwa)

Top Bottom