• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nj. Players In Need Of Smash, I Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Smash Ace
Are you a NJ player that isnt a big name or even if you are, need a tournie spot to play at?
Then let me explain......

IN Sewell NJ. theres is a Cardshop(if you will call it that) that All4DaGame has been going to...Some of you may already have been to it, if you havent....its called Super Hero City. Me and Magus of TJD have already been there and from the looks, if I get enuff support we can help turn this into a tournament holding store aswell it has an ok sized basement that im going to look into more so as to see howmany setups will be possible.They currently have 4 Tv.s already with the exception of may 1 cause theres halo 2 setup there, but the other 3 were free. As i mentioned its also a card/comic store so inbetween matches....if thats ya thing then by all means....So far Me, Magus,DD1 and the infamous :laugh: M2k have gone their and plan to aswell in the future, but thats if i can get yalls support in starting this thing, as far as more competition to be there...if i go you can expect to see players like Ryoko, Ninja and M2k too im sure :chuckle: as well as Magus of course, my man. I'm also looking towards some other big competitors in NJ that may be able to make it.....(Looks at Zang and THS :laugh: also Comp(my *****).

If we can manage to get this thing off the ground, as far as pay outs and stuff dont worry, its ya Boi Joker and Magus(the man that held that sick *** tournie at his house out by Yardley) so you know we'll take care of yall if we can do this.

So if your reading this and wondering if you'd be able to make it sometime if we get this going, this is the address......
373 Egg Harbor Rd.
Sewell, NJ 08080
(as seen in another NJ thread)
For all yall not sure if you can make it, just mapquest it, from your house/location, and if need be ask around ppl that you know may be able to car pool you, or give a ride.

But as for rite now....just give me a holla here and post if you think you'd be able to go at sometime.....also, as soon as i get the key information saying whether or not we can do this I'll post it up for sure i should know by this weekend so hang with me on this aight? :p
PM me if need be with any questions.......ok?.........WELL LETS DO THE DAYUM THING THEN!

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Cool. I'll try to make it to this shi*! But what day is this going down?

BUHO

Smash Apprentice
yeah same problem 2 hours is a long way to go... but if the rest of THS is interested id prolly go. mostly it depends on the date. this month i already got conflictions with track and other tourneys.

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
lol nice yea buho we gotta discuss this in health class while we completely ignore the teacher- sounds good joker lol hope to see ya thur lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Zang and BUHO: Don't forget about me guys!!! I'll try to be there too! Gotta face you BUHO!

fkucdaw0rld

Smash Cadet
this ish is an hour away and without a whip thas gona b kinda hard for me 2 get to....if anyone could hook it up wit a ride it'd b much appreciated...i have NEVER played wit anyone besides frends of mine, and amongst us me and this one frend of mine are the best ppl i know...he doesnt play that seriously even tho he's a beast with shiek, and i effin love this game and am always lookin for new comp....i'd love to finally go to one of these meets and play against some of u guyz to see if im really that good or do the ppl we play with suck....but yea if i cant make it then thas that...would love to tho

o yea...i live in East Windsor, NJ....its exit 8 off the turnpike, iono how else to explain it since we jus moved out here recently and its like the crazy boondocks so no busses and no car have me stuck at home all effin day with nothing to do....if anyone knows where that is an can hook up a ride i'd love u....i go 2 Mercer County if that would make it easier for someone to work somethin out.....jus PM me for any further info if needed...appreciate it

Muz

Smash Apprentice
i'm in the same boat as a lot of people here, this place is about 2 hours away so i'm about 50/50 if i can go. knowing a date can help, and also what hours this store is open so i know how many hours of smash i can get and see if its worth the travel.

Joker

Smash Ace
:laugh: Ok , well good or bad I'm glad to see some feedback. i think i sent like 30something pm.s last nite, sadly tho this doesnt seem to be near any of you Magus is about an hour away from this as well. Ok well this is the thing i should have info by like this Sat. or Sun. cause thats the soonest Magus and I can get back up to the store to get the ok to do this. If and when we get an ok, I'd like to see anywhere from 15-20 heads at these, cause once a tournament gets like 20 heads to it, the tournouts are hella nice :laugh: , and we'd take that store over, cause that place was mad dry and lame when we went. So ya guys if everything works out ok, we'll probly do this like bi-weeklies....also..if we do get an ok this weekend, you can probly expect to see some action the following Sat. :p

Also if this happens I'd aim for like 2pm starting time, but lets get to first base first rite? :psycho:
Thanks guys

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I have Connections!

Remember.... Joker... My Game Design Professor is trying to get me a deal there to Beta Test my board game. Through this link, (Me personally knowing my Prof, and him personally knowing the Super Hero City owner). I can HELP DEFINATELY IN WORKING use a deal.

OH..... AND OBVIOUSLY I SUPPORT THIS.... ;)

-AxlT

Ryu Tragedy

Smash Cadet
The effort is nice finding another place to play but its to far for my taste. Great Tradtions was just really conviant for me.

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
hmmm 1h 20 to get my a** kicked i might bring my crew just so my friend stops boasting and saying that he can't see himself loosing to anyone when he can't even wave dash...

Joker

Smash Ace
:laugh: Aight AXLT - we should try and have a chat room with the 3 of us to see what we can think of and come up with...., if not you'll have to be the middle man for us :)

To any drivers : if you dont mind post your semi-address - meaning area, ctiy/county, any potential landmarks of any sort(Schools, parks, bridges, factories etc) cause the last thing we'd want is for like 2 ppl that live a couple mins from someone driving alone, or with space to miss this just cause they didnt know so and so was driving, and were near them :laugh:

As far as competition, bring whom ever ya can, me and TJD are nice and all, but we may also have Zang and THS, and as you all know by now, anywhere i go M2k does :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , so ya incase we get this afloat, try and see if yall can clear ya schedules for next sat. theres no reason to not have it then if we can. - later :p

FFrost

Smash Apprentice
this is only a 2 hour drive from where we are so we might try to make it to a future one.

I am coming from bethlehem and depending on who comes from my crew I can pick maybe 1 or 2 people up for a little bit of gas money.

Suliman

Smash Apprentice
I live in the hudson county jersey city bayone area. so anyone who lives around there, plz contact me at aim sn: Suliman101

Joker

Smash Ace
Man.......Fukc it, nvm :ohwell:

Somebody close this ****, i never got around to asking, but what need is there if out of 35 pm.s i got like 5 ppl to respond :ohwell:

So ya somebody close this and fukc NJ, :chuckle:

NOAs1Secret

Smash Rookie
Wait

My friend and I were considering going to this tournament, or did I have to be PMd to go? Not that it seems to matter at the time being.

NOAs1Secret

Smash Rookie
PMd=Past Tense form of post message, post messaged. Like, did I have to be "PMd" to attend indicating a special invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom