• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Smash Tournement 2/24/07

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
theres a little lan center in pompton lakes new jersey called Terrabite that holds smash tourneys every month. its like really clean and nice cuz no one ever goes there unless its for tournements, so if you dont feel like making the trip to nyc for the zenith smash tourney then go there. it'll probably be a lot easier if you want to make some money against noobs.

Saturday, February 24th 2007
$15 entree
MLG rules
Prizes varry
Starts at 6 PM

222 wanaque ave. pompton lakes new jersey
(973)835-8377

http://www.terra-bite.com

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
yeah man just grab a couple friends cuz he gives out mad cash if theres more than 12 people. the guys rich and ********. doesnt know how to run ****, but its all good. you should definitely come by.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
if i'm free, count me in. There's no way I could get up to NYC for zenith, and I haven't been to a tournament since smashtality 2, so I could use one.

edit: Also, is this in a shopping complex, a strip mall, or is it its own store? Is there a parking lot or will I have to park elsewhere?

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
Terrabite is on a strip of a bunch of different stores on wanaque ave. its pretty hard to miss. im sure youl have no problem finding it. theres parking in the back as well

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I would go, seeing as I usually win the tournaments at Terrabyte, but I'm co-hosting the tournament at Zenith. Maybe next time.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
i hope no1 good shows up... il try to come, zenith = too much money and instant lose to every1 better than me going and also this is closer. Plus, i've been to one of the first terrabyte tournies and it was fun.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
okay, at least two of my friends are planning on going to this now, so my ride should be secured. 96% chance I'll show.

i hope no1 good shows up... il try to come, zenith = too much money and instant lose to every1 better than me going and also this is closer. Plus, i've been to one of the first terrabyte tournies and it was fun.
lol, my thoughts exactly ^_^

Top Bottom