• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Bull****! Part II | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Pics | 10/1/2011

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Yeah... I keep losing to the same people now >_>
And some new ones. Haha, kidding, kidding.

Zetsu, I can help you, but, you need to talk more in real life, I can't help someone when all they say is '.. *nods* .. '. Or '.. Ouh.. '. Or both, And they need to make an effort in telling me what they're doing. If you ask for tips, we don't know what kind of tips you want, and after your Falco getting 3 stocked by My Marth.. Not sure, Illiad says 'Go aggro on Marth' and I say say 'Go campy on Everyone, and if it doesn't work, go aggro'. Though, He only plays aggro and i play campy, so, we have to see your Falco and tell you what you're doing wrong.

As for GCC users, don't rely on the C-Stick so much, that's what's wearing them out, pull out the Analog + A. Or whatever you have as attack.

Oh and, I seem to have no Issue with Zelda as Marth anymore, haha.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone has any of my sets (especially those with Tin and Meek) could you let me know? I only have one replay in my possession out of all the tournies I've been to and I'd like a few more lol. Thanks everyone!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
this might be an opportune moment to ask how do i upload replays?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Replays aren't actual videos, they're just a frame-by-frame command list. If you want to upload them, you'll either need to record them yourself with a capture card or send the replays to somebody that does have a capture card. If you're asking about uploading the videos to CanadaBrawl, I think you'll have to talk to Tin Man about that.

It's funny, my texture hack on Eldin is Hyrule Castle 64, so I played against a computer on it and did some random **** (like wall jumping and tethering to the edge) that you can't do on Eldin. Then when I watched the replay without the hacks (and therefore on Eldin) I was just running back and forth, side-Bing randomly and occasionally just running into the blastzone.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Is there no way to convert a replay into a vid like you can convert a snapshot into a jpg/png? :troll:

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
As for GCC users, don't rely on the C-Stick so much, that's what's wearing them out, pull out the Analog + A. Or whatever you have as attack.
People use the cstick for good reason, for example, it's much easier to do a retreating aerial, or to have more control of your DI with your aerials when you cstick them.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
People use the cstick for good reason, for example, it's much easier to do a retreating aerial, or to have more control of your DI with your aerials when you cstick them.
I meant if the C-Stick suddenly stops working.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I know it's rather late to be asking this, but if anyone's wii has replays of myself, it would be totally awesome if you could toss me those via PM (upload @ mediafire or something)

I have a feeling it might be a long long time, if not never, that the replays get recorded and tossed onto yt, and I had some great sets this tourney.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I know it's rather late to be asking this, but if anyone's wii has replays of myself, it would be totally awesome if you could toss me those via PM (upload @ mediafire or something)

I have a feeling it might be a long long time, if not never, that the replays get recorded and tossed onto yt, and I had some great sets this tourney.
Why expose your Playstyle to the world so people can work against you ?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've mindgamed people by the skill gap between the videos I have on youtube and my actual skill now.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Super Late Shoutout time:

Everyone: this was my last Smash tourney so it was great seeing everyone again and it was cool to still be meeting new people this far into the game's life.

Ally, Holy, Tin, Gi: Good seeing you all and I'm sure I'll see you all again when Smash + SF/MvC events happen anyway

Iliad: same as above + DEMACIAAAA

Poke: GG's and good chatting while we were freezing our ***** off before they opened (also why did I strike your character's worst stages against you? >_>)

Red X: GG's, good to know I'm not leaving the scene Nessless. The Nesseses will be in good hands.

Stef: I basically tried to teach you everything Swordgard taught me, just in a greatly condensed period of time...it should be enough to get you far in Ontario though; GTA is all scrubs anyway

Meek: I'm not sure but I think this is the first time I met you so nice meeting you and gg's. Wtf no Sonic though, and now I'll never get to face this legendary Sonic.

Ian: What happened on Friday was absolutely not your fault, don't beat yourself up over it. Everything was awesome until a few people (people you're not responsible for) got out of control and stupid. Everything you did was good, and taking hits for Alex was gdlk.
Also - DEMACIAAAA

Alex: I wish I knew what to tell you about the unfounded beef they had, but I don't. Stop thinking you lost a fight too; getting jumped by 6 guys is not a fight. I hope you heal up quick and thanks for putting this whole event together.
Also - Ingersoll girls? Oh we in there.

I'm getting lazy so if I didn't include you it's not because I have some agenda against you. You're all cool, I'll probably see most of you again at some point, GG's over the years, etc.

Except Kurtis. **** you Kurtis; my DI is gdlk.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Meek: I'm not sure but I think this is the first time I met you so nice meeting you and gg's. Wtf no Sonic though, and now I'll never get to face this legendary Sonic.
u might remember me from WAYYYYYYY back in like 09ish. Short lil skinny kid mashing dsmash with MK, came to random pownz events @ times. Or at CoD u prolly seen me. much longer hair at that time though.

Top Bottom