• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Chillout A Fox Combovideo by Prosmashertim -> JC Shines <-

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Maaad sexy vid. Your tech is beast, I'm lucky if I can get 2 JC shines in practice mode... much less like 309247 in a match. XD

Good ****. ^_^

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Seriously you need to go to Genesis. You could be an internatinal smash star like Amsah and Nihonjin. Your fox is in another world by itself and I don't think silent wolf or m2k in their primes could do what ive seen in that vid.
lol.......uhhhhh

no this was a cool vid though,I liked the shinespike walltech to bair

and that illusion stall to edgegaurd was amazing.

metroid1117

Smash Master
That was pure eye candy right there. I usually dread watching combo videos that are 9 min+, but I ended up enjoying every second of it. Excellent work; contrary to what others on YouTube said, I really enjoyed the music.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I've ever posted about how beautiful and amazing someone's combo video was and I've been lurking for like 6 years. It's that freaking good. I'm gonna go fap to it right NAO!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Europeans have the fastest fingers, asians are overrated in the technical sense. :p

Awesome combos.

Top Bottom