• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Fat Chicks. A Dedede Combo Video

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
ah dude that video was great. ima King dedede main along with sonic and possibly mario, but mainly daydayday. that infinite grab on the mario bros with the background transitioning was funny, and the T.I. and Nelly song added some flavor to it. i could have done without or choose a better song than anything from the federation, but thats me. But yo thank you for showing how great King PimpaDe (purple suit) can be. and the ike gettin ***** near the end woulda been so great if he woulda got spike by the Up-B. But yea man great video. Excellent D to tha 3rd user.

yo i never woulda have thought to Fair then Suck em then Fair then suck then follow up with whatever...interesting...

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
very nice, you're extremely good with those fairs. i guess i need to start using them a little bit more... ive mostly been using them as surprise hits to people above me in the air.

edit: yeah feel like sharing your FC? I'd like to see how my dedede stacks up xD

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
yeah feel like sharing your FC? I'd like to see how my dedede stacks up xD
its in my profile now. I don't usually play online, much less Dedede dittos online. you're better off getting ahold of me via aim to play.

Ants

Smash Cadet
very nice video, though some parts of it made it more of a "hit video" than a "combo video"... either way, it was still entertaining and skillful

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
*off-topic from the combo vid*
Good matches cuba (even tho we only did a couple) Dedede dittos arent nearly as annoying as kirby dittos, that first match was blah, i guess it was cause it was my first match of the day had to warm up or somethin, and even tho i won the match after, I still think your D3 has alot more skills and better timing. I'm now practicing some of the fair usage from the video, the star shot to fair works pretty well most of the time and its funny too xD

Top Bottom