• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns August 6th RESULTS ... 50+? Oh yea melee is back!

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I didn't enter singles because I am fake and poor. Shoutouts:

Cactuar: I got ****ed up by your Fox, and completely wrecked by your Marth. Your movement is just too pretty.
Stric: Played lots of friendlies near the end, your Falco is still one of the scariest.
Chain-Ace: I lost to your... Falcon?!? I'm disappointed in myself. Still, good job stepping it up.
Pyro: I was spiked by a Roy, I no longer have dignity.
Niko: Oh god every time I Marth ditto you it takes like 20 seconds and I get like 8 stocked.

Max?

Smash Champion
You must have me mistaken with someone else. You didn't play Falco when last we played and Falco is FREEEEEE as Link.
Actually, we did Falco vs. Link 3 or 4 times on FD and I'm pretty sure I ***** the crap out of you mercilessly every game, but it's ok if you don't remember. I would block out those memories if I got my *** whooped like that as well.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Actually, we did Falco vs. Link 3 or 4 times on FD and I'm pretty sure I ***** the crap out of you mercilessly every game, but it's ok if you don't remember. I would block out those memories if I got my *** whooped like that as well.
That's how I know its false. FD is one of Links counter stages. You would've been chain grabbed or tech chased to death. 1 grab = stock

:phone:

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
fun tournament
i didn't do as well as I'd like here but you gotta get worse before you get better most of the time and i feel like that's what happened here :/
stric made me look kinda easy but i'm cummin back in his face next time i see him
max should really stop talking **** or i'll have to put him back in his cage :)
Chris would probably stand up straighter if he didn't have to carry so much
$Mike: TEAM WHEAT THINS BAYB kids better bend over and get ready for THE FUTURE
STILL BOSTON

Shoutouts to Boston for being not very good but still bringing a full-*** car, and then knocking themselves out in teams
shoutouts to WeaponX for ****** everything, except for ice climbers.
Shoutouts to Zhu for being a really swell dude
Shoutouts to Tec9 for ****slapping me in tournament for underestimating him
Shoutouts to falco for having a gun, a backair, and a dream: All he needs to beat peach.

It was tons of fun. Can't wait to see y'all next time.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
because youre mean =(

a few shoutouts

otg - good set we had a nice conversation
that dude i teamed with for a bit - good job, fun falcon dittos
that girl - sup
vist - wtf luigi
$mike - lets play more someday those two matches we played were goofy
g$ - hollaaaa
teams were cool i wish the bracket had been a little different though so i didn't have to play my friends right away

overall a fun tournament next time i'll bring a setup

see you at rom4

Max?

Smash Champion
Mokumo - I didn't realize you were Relax! Definitely nice meeting you, GGs and all that fun jazz. Looking forward to playing with y'all again.

LLDL

Smash Hero
D1 gave me back the memory stick with the videos at a tourney today. I'll start putting them up tomorrow then.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm putting them on AtlNorth. Here's what i split so far that I'll put up today

Alukard G$ vs Jman DJ Nintendo.MPG
Bolt vs g$ $mike vs jman.MPG
Cactuar vs Teczero.MPG
Crush vs zhu g$ vs t.webb.MPG
Doubles Grand Finals.MPG
Eggm vs DJ Nintendo.MPG
Eggm vs M2K.MPG
Eggm vs VaNz.MPG
filelisting.txt
Hax Nando vs HBK Teczero + exttra useless footage.MPG
Jman vs VaNz.MPG
List contents.bat
M2k vs g$ pc chris vs hax and zhu vs hax.MPG
m2k vs g$.mpg
PC Chris vs VaNz and $Mike vs Teczero.MPG
PC Otg vs Jman DJ Nintendo.MPG
20110806-153726.MPG
20110806-155825.MPG
20110806-160351.MPG
20110806-161728.MPG
20110806-162830.MPG
20110806-163756.MPG
20110806-171155.MPG
20110806-173243.MPG
20110806-174302.MPG
20110806-174549.MPG
20110806-174606.MPG

I have to sort through the videos that were recorded after I left. The sound is also desynch, so something wasn't done right when the recording was stopped.

Max?

Smash Champion
Please tell me PC/myself vs. $mike/maf was recorded? THE **** TALK

And also please tell me PC/myself vs. Eggm/Tuar was recorded. Our comeback was insane.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Please tell me PC/myself vs. $mike/maf was recorded? THE **** TALK

And also please tell me PC/myself vs. Eggm/Tuar was recorded. Our comeback was insane.
Im pretty sure you guys vs mike and maf was recorded because I played a set on that tv just before it and that got recorded. I remember people yelling into the mic during your set, too

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sorry for the delays guys, all the videos are going up now and uploading will be done tomorrow.

I have summer classes, btw. I usually upload next day, as you all know.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Sorry for the delays guys, all the videos are going up now and uploading will be done tomorrow.

I have summer classes, btw. I usually upload next day, as you all know.
hmm I was wondering if me vs crush was recorded. I see a tiny bit of it at the end of double's grand finals but there isn't a video of that set, was the recording just stopped or something?

Max?

Smash Champion
Good **** with the uploads Chain Ace.

Did me/pc vs. eggm/tuar or Swift/Nintendude get recorded? I swore we were on one of the recording TV's and waited longer to do our sets just to make sure they were recorded.

LLDL

Smash Hero
They were probably recorded. I'm uploading all the stuff from the main tv that was to the right side with the mic. After that, I'm going to put up all the stuff from the tv that was on the left side.

LLDL

Smash Hero
No prob. Wish I could make the next one with mango -_-, but t.webb got this.

Top Bottom