• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns Biweeklies Brawl CANCELLED!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok ... so we have a problem people ... this WILL not be able to be at fair lawn nj ... because of the reason i stopped hosting at this venue b4 ... its too too expensive and isn't that great ... so if u guys dont mind me hosting a brawl AND melee tourney on this same date at nanuet ny ... then that would be 100x better for everyone ... PLEASE everyone respond to this asap

thank you =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
haha wow what a ripoff. well you should make one in north jersey its still close and alex what tournament?
yea ... thats wat i'm saying ... u guys should just try to make it out to fairlawn ... and i can do a brawl and melee thing going and it should be good ... u guys just have to learn to travel for the good things lol

Top Bottom