• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns! February 2nd RESULTS

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
RESULTS!!!

"http://imgur.com/xJI24pa,2Jj0ts4#0"]

1: M2K :jigglypuffmelee:
2: Hax :falconmelee:
3: MH | DJ Nintendo :foxmelee: :samusmelee:
4: HBK :marthmelee:
5: Ben Grimm :peachmelee:
5: Slox :falconmelee:
7: Joey
7: T-Webb :foxmelee:
9: John Jay
9: WarriorKnight :bowsermelee:
9: Swift :foxmelee: :marthmelee:
9: Mafia :peachmelee: :falconmelee:
13: Cap'N Smuckers :falconmelee:
13: Smokey :falconmelee:
13: Soup
13: Papa Spitfire :sheikmelee:
17: Ayala :foxmelee:
17: Dan
17: Zebra :falcomelee:
17: Knut :samusmelee:
17: GMO
17: Grape Ape
17: Boat Mode :falconmelee:
17: Ryobeat :peachmelee:
25: Magikarp :falcomelee:
25: Sled :younglinkmelee:
25: Wog
25: Metapod

Doubles!

"http://imgur.com/xJI24pa,2Jj0ts4#1"]

1: Team MH ($66.00)
2: Revalations + The Moon ($33.00)
3: twebb + swift ($11.00)
4: Mafia + Slox
5: ayala + ryobeat
5: Eggm + StricNyn3
7: zebra + strawhats
7: Hazz + Hbk
9: Boat Mode + Grape Ape
9: paramedic + zneffy
9: Capn + smokey
13: sled + magikarp

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Screw you double posts.

SHOUTOUTS:

5: Ben Grimm- Pretty good placing! PRETTY SOON YOU WONT BE UP THERE AS THE ONLY PEACH.
5: Slox- I looked through the bracket...there wasnt many other options you could have fit in. The only other place you could have fit was T.webb's bracket, but it would mean the same for T.webb. I think its just that half the players were average, and have were semi pro-pro. Anyways, GGs in singles, doubles and friendlies. YOUR FALCON WILL NOT WIN NEXT TIME.
7: T-Webb- You can do better than this, I KNOW. We didnt have any friendlies again, no shock, but oh well. MY BOY BRIAN HAD YOU SHAKING DOE.
9: WarriorKnight- Some weird games we had. Me almost winning, then a 4 stock. I think I lost my composture after the first 2 spikes. Either way, its your plus that you got in my head, so my anger will hold til next time ;)
9: Mafia- THAT FALCON PUNCH IN DOUBLES DIDNT HAPPEN. your a cool person. Except for the part where you coach everyone else but me. Then I hate you. GGS in all games we played.
13: Cap'N Smuckers- MY BOI BRIAN HAD YOU SHOOK DOE. Anyways, we need more friendlies!! But it was Brian's time to shine, soo.
13: Smokey- YOUR JAMAICAN HAT WAS SICK. YOU ALMOST GETTING JV 5ed WAS SICK.
13: Papa Spitfire- I still wanna PRIDE match you.
17: Ayala- MY BOY. Proved yourselves to others, NO TOURNAMENT SINCE ROM, STILL GETTIN EM. And we destroy people in teams. Shoutouts to selves.
17: Zebra- Your a cool guy. :D we gotta play more.
17: Knut- HOW DID YOU GET THIS PLACING?! your so good. We need to play more as well.
17: Ryobeat- LOL WENT 2-0 TWICE SCRUB?!?!?!! HAHA. Well, sick work in doubles, shoutouts to myself.
25: Magikarp- Your a cool guy, GGS in doubles. YOU SAW THAT COMBO I GOT ON SLED WITH RANDALL RIGHT?!
25: Sled- YOU SAW THAT COMBO I GOT ON YOU WITH RANDALL RIGHT?!

#chgecort
Thank you Alu for hosting!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1: M2K- u r probably the most fun person to play in tourney to me....yea u play gay but i enjoy fighting against it. hope to have more sets with u soon
2: Hax- i dont understand how u ever lose maybe 1 day ill reach the level of play needed to play on par with you
3: MH | DJ Nintendo-really enjoyed ur commentary keep it up
4: HBK-y did u enter lol
5: Slox-2nd game u beat me but that 1st game scarred me lol but as always happy to see ur improvements. stick to and main falcon. which means u gotta learn him in teams
7: T-Webb- get better and stop losing to falcon
9: WarriorKnight- always a pleasure
9: Swift- good stuff partner we got this dont get discouraged i no we got what it takes to be a team to be reckoned with. ur commentary is soo smooth
9: Mafia- hope to see u at more of these
13: Smokey- play serious chars in tourney only unless u like giving money and exp. away
13: Soup-ur so chill wish i lived somewhere close so we could hang more
13: Papa Spitfire-always a pleasure
17: Ayala-fun tourney set. work on those things and stop gettin discouraged to hear u have a hard match coming.
17: Knut-screw samus
17: Ryobeat- no we didnt play and i wasnt shook just having fun and making things interesting
25: Magikarp-fun doubles...keep at it
25: Sled-ur fox is ok but stay falco its better in da long run

JohnJay

Smash Rookie
I think i did good for my first tourney lol. Nah but ill be practicing and ill be gettin better ;-)

:phone:

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
First tournament??? That's really good!

Ryobeat add character icons to the singles results. I can help identify some of the players.

Smokey Huntz

Smash Apprentice
1: M2K
Always fresh as **** enjoyed playing with you for like 2 hours. You're too good I'm coming for you eventually though. (also had me sweating in that almost JV-5)#M2Kingdom
2: Hax
Didn't get to play with you mad weird since I always do. Your movement makes me wanna cry and I practice it constantly keep up the good looks
3: MH | DJ Nintendo
Fresh commentary, didn't play with you today either, watched you swag in teams though.
4: HBK
I haven't seen this guy since my first no johns where he demolished me by power shielding everything good looks nice to see your still amazing
5: Ben Grimm
Dude you're soooo good it was a pleasure playing you good looks on
The high placing and beating m2k in the peach ditto.
5: Slox
Too good, next big thing
7: T-Webb
You're right but not gonna lie atm I had more faith in my icies then my falco cuz I was messing up basic tech skill don't worry next time I'll catch you
9: WarriorKnight
Had 1 friendly, you obliterated me. When I played with you in September I thought you mighta been a bit rusty happy to see that's all gone. Hopefully you can teach me a thing or two.
9: Mafia
Captain falcon=amazing
13: Cap'N Smuckers
You're garbage kid jk <3 we need to work on that team synergy though
13: Smokey
<3 you're my favorite smasher you need to start placing better you scrub
13: Papa Spitfire
When we out to china though lol. Didn't get ta play with you either that's bad looks on both of us
17: Zebra
You're falco's good fun set even though you put the fear of jiggs in me
17: Knut
Wtf you're better than me you musta got a **** bracket or something
17: Grape Ape
You're sheik is pretty good messed me up hard in teams.
17: Boat Mode
Your c falcs is getting sooo much better. Like at RoM not gonna front you were kinda scrubby but now you're falcs is pretty damn good. Idk what you've been doing but keep it up
17: Ryobeat
C'mon kid you're better than 17th. Next time you better be where Ben Grimm is. Good looks in teams doe
25: Magikarp
Dude your pretty good just need to find peeps to practice with. I think most of your probs come with only practicing on computers
25: Sled
C'mon sled you're better than
Last. If I got 13 you should at least be at 17 at least.

The moon:
I'd like to have seen you in singles but i see why you didn't good looks in teams regardless fun friendlies

Special shutouts

Mark
I'm coming for you next time your sheik might be amazing but my will is stronger. (btw he won the pride match)

Robin
Super good **** on that stream im impressed as always with your work.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Thank you ryobeat i couldnt get smashboards to load on my pc for some stupid reason

Benteezy

Smash Rookie
eggm / stric and moon didn't enter singles?
eggm and strict werent feeling well after teams according to them and left early. I dont remember ryans excuse but it was something weak like not feeling like it or something.

John Jay is definitely killafox from back in the day dont bite that it was his first tourney guys hes trolling (not that he was ever good anyways but still) ;)

<3 jason

friendlies wit m2k are so fun cant wait for the next one

S l o X

Smash Champion
Didn't do as well as I hoped but I played one character in singles for an entire event for the first time ever. #nocopouts

Taking top two next time. Ggs everyone I played.

JohnJay

Smash Rookie
Lol. I took a 5 year hiatus. But i want to start playing again. Joined this tourney just to see how i'd do. I was playing so ****ty lol. The metagame is way different. Time to catch up. Thx everyone for having me :)

Benteezy

Smash Rookie
Lol. I took a 5 year hiatus. But i want to start playing again. Joined this tourney just to see how i'd do. I was playing so ****ty lol. The metagame is way different. Time to catch up. Thx everyone for having me :)

Scumbag killa fleet - Doesnt play for years, comes back and does better than ppl that never quit. Pictures of kfox and WK wit Scumbag steve hats :o

JohnJay

Smash Rookie
Lmfao. Its like riding a bike.
I need that benteezy and WK training tho. No johns.

Top Bottom