• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v2 - Oct. 24th Wichita,KS (MW-W Championship) Pre-register now!

Fino

Smash Master
ok fino has room for 10-15 people at his aprtment in lawrence. it would be cramped + a 3 hour drive, but better then nothing
I call dibs on michgan... hmm... who else should I steal? =]
Also, yeah... what stealth said. You stop 2.5 hours short of the venue... I know how driving that long sucks... but know it'll be easier getting to take a break ^^;

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'll get in contact with people and post the housing in the first post for the extended KC stuff, Stealth/Fino, so that you guys can know who you will be needing to deal with. I'll probably just do it over this weekend.

hunger!

Smash Champion
whoever is housing WISCONSIN (4 people) (hunger, sago, wafles, eighteenspikes)

please msg me on aim at hunger1455.

friday morning(around 3am we would be arriving) and saturday night would be nice.

Legan

Smash Lord
Dude he just should have said St Louis is top priority. Why would I wanna be housed with anyone other than you? Yea ripple come kick it with St Louis.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm unable to come to this, sadly. There is a tournament an hour south with a ton of local players that beef up the pot.

Driving one hour + free money > driving 8 hours + super hard money

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm unable to come to this, sadly. There is a tournament an hour south with a ton of local players that beef up the pot.

Driving one hour + free money > driving 8 hours + super hard money
Dang. And I was definitely looking forward to playing against you.

That means some of my mms have been cleared up. I think I have room for three more $2 mms.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Dude he just should have said St Louis is top priority. Why would I wanna be housed with anyone other than you? Yea ripple come kick it with St Louis.
look at legan tryin to cover up and ****

too late my heart is broken. you are no longer my favorite bottom tier main.

on a related note, i love thinkaman!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Bad news guys; there isn't going to be live stream at this. The cost to put a temporary wireless network in the venue is $400, and that's just not something we can afford. Sorry :[

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Bad news guys; there isn't going to be live stream at this. The cost to put a temporary wireless network in the venue is $400, and that's just not something we can afford. Sorry :[

aww bummer. can we still do commentary on the videos?

oh Legan, $5 Link ditto. I've been practicing

Trent

Smash Champion
My roomate and I are planning to go to this from Nebraska, would there be any room for housing by chance?

zyklon

Smash Cadet
Figures, I plan on actually coming to a major tourney again and it's a weekend I can't go! Would have loved to see Kansas (the people, the state is pretty terrible lol) again, but it'll have to wait I guess. Everybody have fun, this tourney looks like it'll be pretty badass..

Top Bottom