• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v2 - Oct. 24th Wichita,KS (MW-W Championship) Pre-register now!

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Please believe, that I'm gonna get in as many friendlies, than I did at Genesis. Gotta get this Lucario to SSJ2 let's go!

**** this is tomorrow, and I should be in KS by 11 or midnight.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
So wait, I'm trying to decipher the above posts... no M2k for sure now? No dojo? And I'm sure gnes meant Razor, easy mistake.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Cameron, you think we'll have time for crew battles at this? We're going to have sooo many setups.

No, I can't come. Sorry Steven. I was really looking forward to
this tourney. :(
D:

Super D:

That sucks man. I was really hoping you'd make it to this.

Run stream so that I can be with y'all in spirit. :)
There won't be live stream, but I'm going to try and do the same thing they did at Genesis with Twitter updates:

http://twitter.com/Affinity2412

I'll try and update it as much as possible :)

Joker vs Mew2nerd would be so epic.
If by epic you mean Joker getting 3-stocked, then yeah, it'd be epic.

Don't get me wrong. Joker's good, but until you've played M2K, you have no idea what the highest level play really is. Others that have played him can vouch for me on this.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
There's no wireless network there, and it will cost us $400 to put in a temporary wireless network; way more than we can afford.

Does someone have a laptop with one of those Satellite internet cards??

Gnes

Smash Master
So wait, I'm trying to decipher the above posts... no M2k for sure now? No dojo? And I'm sure gnes meant Razor, easy mistake.
No i meant Razer :).

He doesnt care anymore, i call him too many names to care. Grim Turtle, Ultimateflaker, Ultimatejohns, Timmy...doesnt matter.

Dojo/Me/Beah are not going anymore for various reasons.

Gnes wanted his teams money :(

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ 4rce... Yes, M2K is "DA PINACUL OF SMASH SKILLZ", but that doesn't mean I'm going to hand him *or anyone else for that matter...* the match.

Yeah, more than likely I'll lose, but I'll be ****ed if I say "Oh golly, Mr. Zimmerman, it's such an honor to play you, please don't **** me too hard, k thx..." It would go more like, "Oh hey, M2K vs Po... Well, time to do what I do and light his *** on fire just like everyone else." That's the way EVERYONE should approach the game, but they're too busy giving away matches just because their opponent has a semi-famous name.

Play your best, try your hardest, and if you don't succeed, then that just means there's more for you to learn. Ask questions after the match, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND GET BETTER. Stop making excuses for losing, and figure out why you lost.

M2K/Ally/Yo Momma-- they're just names to me. Yeah, I'm terrible at this game, but that doesn't mean *****s get to win for free against the Pimpest. Never have and you never will. I WILL GIVE EVERYTHING I HAVE IN A MATCH, even if it doesn't amount to all that much. Play me, and I WILL IGNITE YOU WITH MISFIRES AND UP-Bs. I will challenge you every step of the way. I will always do this. This Saturday will be no exception.

M2K is just lucky he isn't coming, so I can't embarrass his *** (or get embarrassed, lol). Same goes for the rest of you bozos that see Your Name vs. Po Pimpus and think you've got a pass to the next round. Underestimate me, and find yourself in the Loser's Bracket faster than you can say, "SHORYUKEN!"

Come get some.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
LOL @ 4rce... Yes, M2K is "DA PINACUL OF SMASH SKILLZ", but that doesn't mean I'm going to hand him *or anyone else for that matter...* the match.

Yeah, more than likely I'll lose, but I'll be ****ed if I say "Oh golly, Mr. Zimmerman, it's such an honor to play you, please don't **** me too hard, k thx..." It would go more like, "Oh hey, M2K vs Po... Well, time to do what I do and light his *** on fire just like everyone else." That's the way EVERYONE should approach the game, but they're too busy giving away matches just because their opponent has a semi-famous name.

Play your best, try your hardest, and if you don't succeed, then that just means there's more for you to learn. Ask questions after the match, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND GET BETTER. Stop making excuses for losing, and figure out why you lost.

M2K/Ally/Yo Momma-- they're just names to me. Yeah, I'm terrible at this game, but that doesn't mean *****s get to win for free against the Pimpest. Never have and you never will. I WILL GIVE EVERYTHING I HAVE IN A MATCH, even if it doesn't amount to all that much. Play me, and I WILL IGNITE YOU WITH MISFIRES AND UP-Bs. I will challenge you every step of the way. I will always do this. This Saturday will be no exception.

M2K is just lucky he isn't coming, so I can't embarrass his *** (or get embarrassed, lol). Same goes for the rest of you bozos that see Your Name vs. Po Pimpus and think you've got a pass to the next round. Underestimate me, and find yourself in the Loser's Bracket faster than you can say, "SHORYUKEN!"

Come get some.
You are my ****ing hero.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Nobody can hate on Bear and Gness, they got some pretty serious reasons for not showing, can't blame them.

Just a reminder: Registration is from 9am to 10am tomorrow morning.

Don't be late!! :mad:
You see that? that right there is Steven making his anger face. Now I know you all can't really picture it in real life with this, but believe me it's for realz! Here's the closest example I could find: http://philandpaula.co.uk/uploaded_images/FromMobile-416-739632.jpg

Top Bottom