• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO KOAST v3 - 3/13-14, Wichita, KS

What should our Side Event be?

• Total voters

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So I heard that I'm teaming with the best Peach, MenoUnderwater.

I also heard that we'll do a few team MMs if anyone wants.

I also heard you like mudkips.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lmfao I know, I know. Me and Dphat have to MM people last cause otherwise we would crush their spirits too early :(

Just too gay to MM us first. We understand.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Set Up Request

I am bringing a hacked wii and a Television. This is my first, and most likely only tournament I'm going to out of state and I want to get as much out of it as I can. I am requesting that I can use this station to record all CO player MMs and friendlies, as in have this as our personal set up. If we're not playing on it for some reason, I'll let others on and I could even record sets for them, but I would really appreciate if you would allow this.

Is this possible?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I am bringing a hacked wii and a Television. This is my first, and most likely only tournament I'm going to out of state and I want to get as much out of it as I can. I am requesting that I can use this station to record all CO player MMs and friendlies, as in have this as our personal set up. If we're not playing on it for some reason, I'll let others on and I could even record sets for them, but I would really appreciate if you would allow this.

Is this possible?
That should be fine, as long as we can use it for tournament matches when necessary.

Damn..

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas vs Ally GO!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Obviously not

I'm some Tink from Colorado that stubbornly refuses to use my second (MK) out of character loyalty.

So yes, I plan on losing a LOT of money.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ally: $100 MM IC's vs Falcon.

XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Naw, Redhalberd apparently is better than 99% of Texas though.

Top Bottom