• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No More Heroes: General Beam Katana Slashing Discussion

Darkslash

Smash Master
If any thing. Suda will make 2 versions.

The Play test version which would be okay. And the mass produced version which will suck balls. This is pretty much a direct port of the game and plays upon the main stereotypes of the PS3/Xbox audiences with that super sweet mode (bikini's any one?) and the graphics....well they look pretty ****ty.

Also 2 Cyborg Destroymen.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Woah, that looks A LOT better to me to be honest (graphics wise).
Wonder what other changes they might make to improve the game.

kr3wman

Smash Master
omg a roulette powerup is turning in the ****ing timer tiger?

Jesus Christ.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Umm... whats the cool surprise supposed to be? Is it Shinobu? Cuz I think we already knew that. Of course, finding out more of the plot was cool.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Sad to see this game isn't getting advertised anywhere other then the Nintendo Channel (the teaser was awesome for it on NC btw). Ubisoft needs to learn that games rarely sell on wii without advertising. I wouldn't be surprised if RS2 suffers a similar fate.

Anyway, I'm definitely getting this game very soon. Seems a lot better then the first one.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Heard it came out today. Downloading as we speak..downloading a video of it of course.

DondonSF

Smash Journeyman
so while playin this game I found out you can do grab resets on most people,im not gonna say who it was so I don't spoil anything but I got 9 grabs in a row on a certain boss.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I can't put this game down. I'm sad that the Tsubaki MK III got nerfed and you have to REBUY it, but ehh.

Also I love that Star Wars refernces keep on coming.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I keep hearing people say they like the 1st one better than this one...

Darkslash

Smash Master
While I personally didn't try it yet.....

In the final battle, if you can get near Henry, pressing A will make Travis switch places with Henry.

Some one confirm?

kr3wman

Smash Master
This is true, however it was a bit stupid how the jobs weren't necessary to advance through the ranking battles.
it was a bid stupid how, in the first game, the jobs were necessary to advance through the ranking battles.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
while 2 is a much better game in almost every way, I have to say that the sheer novelty of playing NMH1 when it came out trumps a lot of the crazy crap they put in 2. I have several issues with 2, but it is a much funner game imo.

Except the last boss, **** that guy.

Top Bottom