• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No More Mr. Riceguy - March 17th - Houston TX

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yo, why is everyone getting excited about Mouf's DK? He learned all he knows from me after all. ;) ****, this makes me want to pick DK back up, just for a little while. Mouf, I might go to tys, depends on my financial situation. $8 venue fee is pretty lame.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I hear ya. And I'm the oldest of the old school. I just stopped maining DK because I wanted to win >.> DK can't keep up with high tiers anymore with how the game has advanced. Won't stop me from trying for ****s and giggles though.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I know this was briefly discussed in Texas melee, but what do you all think of having a panel ranking system (top 10) that heavily relies on these ELO results and makes small adjustments as the panel sees fit?

OR, we can forget the panel rankings and just have a Texas Power Rankings thread where we post (and update) the top 10 TX players according to ELO. Some would argue that there's really no point in doing this because you can always go to the ssbpd.com website to check out the rankings, and they'd be right. I'm only suggesting this because a formal smashboards "Texas ELO ranking" thread will just look nicer, and maybe it can facilitate friendly trash talk and such.

I threw up a thread, let's move discussion over to here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320042

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I watched through our set again and realized that you frequently intercepted my bairs with side-B and crouch-cancel stuff.
Ah, are the sets already online?

Also, I will money match this Thoraxe guy for any amount. <--- rage/ego
Thoraxe is much higher on the list than he should be IMO. Switching him with UTDZac would make it more accurate.

omg i ****ing love you sethlon. you're making exarch and i very happy over here in orlando lol

so glad to see you back in business.
<3

Me and Mouf actually did play some Roy vs Dk night before TYS7...not very fun stuff. And not even because he was ****** me or anything lol, its just a really unexciting matchup.

Top Bottom