• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No more Wii, GG's everyone.

ShieryuSilvr

Smash Apprentice
In case you didn't get my pc: GGs dude you're uber (0-3 Legan)
Best parts of those friendlies were your crazy gale gaurd KO and my Pivot F-Tilt KO :laugh:
I only got 1 stocked each match so im kinda proud lol

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Man, the only time I can play Legan on Wifi is when my wifi is down :( Well I guess I should just stick to live matches right? But I don't get to play Legan. :(

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
So this is that Legan fellow everyone loves so much!

Legan, I'd like to Wi-Fi you sometime! :3
Be warned, I'm a terrible Link main (lul, what's a Zair?). If you would have the kindness to school this undeserving nub with your godlike skills, I would be... what's the word, humbled?
Nah, but in all seriousness, I've heard you're a God when it comes to Link, and I'd love to get the oppurtunity to play/learn from you sometime.

I was going to play Blu Link, but his Wi-Fi died the moment we both got some spare time.

I feel like I'm such an unnoticed noob here at the boards, I'd love to get the chance to play someone who actually knows a thing or two. x)
But, uh... Maybe this Saturday. The rest of the week I have so much work, I'm about ready to drown.

...*Glub*

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Excellent matches today Legan. I almost beat you but you got the better of me....

I did beat Arkive though....(I know once I post this he will want a rematch)

D

Deleted member

I did beat Arkive though....(I know once I post this he will want a rematch)
wifi sucks

no johns though, you did beat me lol

legan start going to the jccc meetings on tuesday so i can play u irl lol

Swordplay

Smash Lord
wifi sucks

no johns though, you did beat me lol
No this is a legit john.

Wifi is always a legit john in close games. And this was one of those.

Besides it was one match. You are probably still better than me (But I'm catching up)

Teirs
Controlers
Stamina

These are things that can for the most part can be conqured and are not johns.

I laugh at Wifi..
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

sasook

Smash Champion
Must...play...idol....before....week...ends....

I really need some more time on my hands >_>

EDIT: Okay, we had the supreme lags. But at the times when it was kinda lessened...

I've never seen such a fast Link. Like, I've watched a lot of videos of you, but jeez, that's a freakin' fast Link.

Hope if we can ever play again, there's no lag. I know I'd get 3 stocked IRL lol.

P.S. - was I the first Link to use reverse bombsliding?

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
i hope the week isnt over, cuz i would love to brawl legan :D
im still waiting on blubba too, but i guess he never replied back to me on AiB :(

also i might not get to play till after 7 pm cuz of all the hw >_< but it'd be great if you brawl me legan :D

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
D: I can't play till Saturday (I think). That's when I could get my Wifi fixed. But if sasook lagged, it isn't gonna help me any. :/

Legan

Smash Lord
I got you all added. Hopefully ill get to brawl you all by sunday when i lose the wii, then I got a Trade doubles tourney to win >:D. Easy 200 dollars XD

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So why don't you have a Wii? It is of utmost importance that you have one!:)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
God I hate Wifi :3 I'm sure you 10x better then this...

also for your Falco:

Learn to IAP (its basically a shorthop+side-B instantly, so that you end with less landing lag) (instant aerial phantasm)

Silent Laser is great to use against those who base how they play off sound, and it makes it more suprising.

Otherwise, nice Falco.

Deva

Smash Lord
Legan, youzz gotss to seess howss bad mahh Linkzzors is on teh wifi before ya leavzzzz!!!!1111

Deva

Smash Lord
it may be, sometimes you need a break from smash to get rid of bad habbits you create from playing too much.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I would totally love to play and record us fighting Legan. I messaged you about a critique on my link on Youtube like a week ago. If you still have that Wii and aren't swamped with requests here's one more friend code:

4038-7563-3728

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Legan, add me. I warn you Im not that good at WiFi (I suck at Wifi) but I would probably lose to you anyway so theres no harm.

EDIT: FC is up there.

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
legan i hope you're free sometime before 6 pm cuz ill be expecting some brawls before then, i already added ya but it says awaiting regristration :(

Deva

Smash Lord
lulz, I'm seriously horrible on wifi. Idk, sometimes I can randomly play it right, then other times even just a little lag screws me up xD. Like on a scale of 1-10, most good players are a 7-9 irl, and 4-6 on wifi. I'm like 7-9 irl. . .and 1-3 on wifi xD. I guess we can't all be good at everything. It'll be more like the epic matches of the century of Deva randomly walking around the stage while Legan 3 stocks him xDDDD

but yeah, I'll get off around work today around 9-10pm pst, so it'll be like, midnight ish for you, maybe later though, so hopefully some fun times ahead.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Hey Wifi is fixed! :D Play meeeee. :D FC is over there. ----->^< (Idk, different comps have different places for FCs and stuff). So lets plaaaay.

Edit: Lets play tomorrow.

Top Bottom