• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO PUNCH OUT! IN SSB4 (and here's why).

What do you think the "boxing ring" stage is?

• A Punch Out! stage, duh!

Votes: 90 60.4%
  • A non-series stage, duh!

Votes: 13 8.7%
  • Bro - It can go either way, I'm not sure.

Votes: 46 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xman321

Smash Apprentice
"FAAK DIS SH**! I'LL MAKE DESE DOUBLE POSTS HUMBLE!"

Ok i'm done. lol
I originally ment finishing my quote, but then I double posted, so...
"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE"

Now finish it, that's "the honors"

Yoshi

Smash Lord
To anyone who thinks Little Mac won't work in a fighting game, I have two words for you; Steve Fox. Pure boxer in Tekken (no kicks what so ever) and fits in nicely. I don't main as him, but he's fun to use.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
LOL epic bump. It was pretty obvious from the start that the stage was a precursor to Little Mac.

Just like how I keep saying it's obvious that Pyrosphere is a teaser for Ridley but apparently I'm off my rocker about that as well.

They never learn...

grizby2

Smash Lord
hahah, nice move sakurai... making the scrolling letters say "smash bros" this whole time, then changing it the day little mac is revealed so they say "Punch Out!"

Kef

Smash Apprentice
Give the guy a break, he's always supplying us with dat signature Lyn fan service. How can you make fun of the guy with such a welcomed contribution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom