• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"No Regrets" The Fatal Five's 3rd "Combo" Video

stRIP

Smash Ace
I dont like it...

i've closed it after 3 minutes because of to much editing and bad "combos" (srsly, you cant call some stuff of this combos)

2/5 from my site

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I dont like it...

i've closed it after 3 minutes because of to much editing and bad "combos" (srsly, you cant call some stuff of this combos)

2/5 from my site
you can't call anything in brawl an actual combo....
Lolganon

Tham

Smash Apprentice
hm ... i liked it - but there was too much editing imo (thats only my opinion^^)
but it was entertaining
it would be better if you took more time for this video, some scenes were (imo ;)) not good enough, but others really rocked C:

nice work

ZeWan

Smash Rookie
Maybi alex should upload a clean version for those complaining about effects.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I thought the video was really pretty (I liked the effects). Sometimes effects get annoying, but they were very well done here in my opinion. Some really cool clips too :054:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
hm ... i liked it - but there was too much editing imo (thats only my opinion^^)
but it was entertaining
it would be better if you took more time for this video, some scenes were (imo ;)) not good enough, but others really rocked C:

nice work
agreed ^^
music was also nice

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Maybi alex should upload a clean version for those complaining about effects.
Izaw should make it, he has a specialty in those

and its not like all of these clips are online, for example, PhantomX's clips

napZzz

Smash Hero
there needs to be a clean version of this. ALl the clips were good but there was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much editing.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol wow

way to hype up a double footstool and give me a seizure

terrible

sasquatch1

Smash Cadet
Well I have to agree with everyone some good combos and some bad combos. Ultimately I have seen better from the fatal 5 (second combo video). And to agree with Sandtru27 the double footstool!??!?! The editing was so bad there I missed the first footstool and I think I blinked for the second one, I couldn't see **** in that clip. All in all though I feel you guys were just rushing to get a video out there for the competition rather than making sure it was of really good quality

Demp

Smash Journeyman
It has great content but TOO MUCH ****ING EDITING. Jesus Christ. I am not ********. I am able to follow what the **** is going on, so I don't need to see the slow motion of a Ganon Dairing a Link.

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
Lawl, Too Much Editing?

Seriously? Are people throwing a hissy fit over the editing? I agree that the double footstool was way too hyped and kind of lame (just my opinion), but the editing was spot on. It matched the peaks and rhythm of the music, and it wasn't overly distracting.

Now, what I'm wondering is why the hell "No Regrets" has 4 stars and complaints of over-editing while "Dealt Exstasy - Brings u High" has much more unnecessary editing that doesn't match the music as much as "No Regrets". I find it ridiculous that a clearly better edited video can get complaints but when it's something "flashy" like putting clips inside a TV frame, nobody *****es about it.

Now, as for the combos, they weren't revolutionary, but they were definitely in the upper tier for this competition. Good job with the video, don't let people's complaints bother you. They're probably just spoiled or blind.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I agree, other than the double footstool and some slow-mo effects , the editing was rlly good !

oh and i also liked the music! but i think i said that already xD

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I'm pretty sure people don't think for themselves anymore and just go with what everyone else has been saying.

That and it takes somewhat of a brain to see the effects were in sync with music and such.
You have to watch it over a few times and see what he was trying to do instead of going BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW MY EYES for eight minutes.

But that's just me.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
That's way exaggerating.

Mmmm.... it was a good video, liked the music and it had decent clips, just not many great clips is the main thing for me. 6:51 to 7:04 or around there was pretty epic.

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
the combos of the 2nd cv was better, but this one is good too. some people hate editing, other like it, it was a good cv 4*

ichilla0 @ i know the clan Dealt Ecstasy? great xD

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
I really liked this video.
Isn't there a download for it?
Or was it also removed because of the copyright claim? Thanks in advance.

:phone:

Top Bottom