• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"No Swagger Like Us" - a Pit tournament results thread(updated 1/24/12)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Really need to look at the livestream but I'll try to let you guys know when I get videos.

:pit: Krystedez - 5th Place - 26 Dollars(?) - School is in Session 6
According to what I remember...

Pools: 84 % :pit:
Bracket: 64 % :pit:
Wins -
Legan ( :pit: / :wario: )
MJG ( :pit: )
Sparta Kick ( :pit: / :wario: )
Kain ( :wario: )
Losses:
Shugo ( :pit: / :wario: )
Nicole (:wario: / :pit: )
3 MMs with :pit: (all won XD) - HadesBlade's MK ($1 !! XD), KB's Marth ($5), Logic's Olimar ($5)

I pretty much used pit whenever I could really. Wario comes out on people who I'm not sure have Pit experience or not (Kain for example I did not know hasn't played any pits, and I didn't want to screw my chances at top 5 so I went wario)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yeah yeah, luckay you talk it up.

As soon as he said "uhhhh no" when I asked if he played any pits or has any experience I was so frustrated. Wario is so boring to use sometimes against the same matchups.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Really need to look at the livestream but I'll try to let you guys know when I get videos.

:pit: Krystedez - 5th Place - 26 Dollars(?) - School is in Session 6
According to what I remember...

Pools: 84 % :pit:
Bracket: 64 % :pit:
Wins -
Legan ( :pit: / :wario: )
MJG ( :pit: )
Sparta Kick ( :pit: / :wario: )
Kain ( :wario: )
Losses:
Shugo ( :pit: / :wario: )
Nicole (:wario: / :pit: )
3 MMs with :pit: (all won XD) - HadesBlade's MK ($1 !! XD), KB's Marth ($5), Logic's Olimar ($5)

I pretty much used pit whenever I could really. Wario comes out on people who I'm not sure have Pit experience or not (Kain for example I did not know hasn't played any pits, and I didn't want to screw my chances at top 5 so I went wario)
Please tell me some matches were saved/i can still go check the livestream?:(

At least MJG. I really wanna see that.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I can't remember if we saved replays on that wii but if we did I will ask the thread while it's fresh to check all their replays for a TL v Pit match.

Livestream had me on there with Logic's olimar and a few other people that I won and lost against (mm and pit/wario wise)... just have to wait and see...

(looking through stream now)...hold on...

Okay, here's one with me vs shugo. I lost 2-0 but it was still a close match. first time facing a good falco with pit in bracket at all lol im so embarassed ^^; I shoulda done better, he finally got the hint that Falco's forward B helps him more in this match if used correctly, and he started camping a bit more last stock. I didn't adjust as well aaaaand got ****ed because of it. Went wario next round and his mk made it hard for me, using lylat as a cp to throw his falco off lol..

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/295962717
1:19:35

Also the comment on AZ and Coney saying that I grabbed the ledge 35 times, that was ME checking it to be sure just for !@#$s and giggles, and it was GAME 2, after I just 2-stocked him.

Anyways my problems with my match with shugo was the fact that I tried to get in for utilts and the get up on animation on the dairs he was giving me Iwanted
to do utilt but I couldnt because I got near ko'd by fsmash... plus Shugo's stupid upsmash kills..

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/295975380
1:11:20

Used Pit against Nicole, some of you seen it @_@ ugh bomb...ugh turnips...ugggh im stupid...after seeing the bomb being used in the stream.. I realized I didnt even REALIZE she had a bomb...wasnt even looking...

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/295983770
1:15:30

My money match against Logic's olimar, 5 dollars, 2/3.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Will watch after dinner.

I HOPE SOMEONE FINDS PIT VS TOON LINK MATCHES :(

I wanna compare how we play it...=/

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Will watch after dinner.

I HOPE SOMEONE FINDS PIT VS TOON LINK MATCHES :(

I wanna compare how we play it...=/
Search it on youtube(Pit vs TL) tournament. I found some REALLY good ones a while back, but I don't remember which one it is. I know it was a Pit & TL & they were both on FD--a tournament match, but I don't think it was apart of SWF even though they used our rules.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yeah was close though.

First game vs Kadaj I got him to last stock while I had like 176%. 2nd game was Last stock, Last hi on Lylat.

Boss First game was last stock last hit.
2nd game was on yoshi's I got grab read to an airdodge up-b

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
there isn't a link, it was ran by some college students.

there were 9 or 11 entrants i believe but ill get back to you on that.

i won the code geas first and second season box set and a $25 cash card

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh, I guess I should do this as well.

SiiS6;
49th out of 70.

Win:
Hadesblade [Yoshi] (pools) 2-1 (2-0 w/Pit)
Lose:
Judo [Sheik] (pools) 0-2

Played the rest of my sets with random characters.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Don't forget to add SiiS 6, Gad ^^;

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311446
5th of 70 Entrants -> Bracket
:pit: 64 % / :wario: 36 %

Lost to:
SoraSin (pools) :falco: v :pit: 1-2
Shugo (Winners) :falco: / :metaknight: v :pit: / :wario: 0-2
Nicole (Losers) :peach: v :wario: / :pit: 0-2

It seems I have a falco problem ^^; Again, you all know this LMAO
I already had you covered, but thnx anyway. Now I have to add Masashi&Earth's new results and one more, can't remember the name though >_<

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Legan-> Beat his ZSS game 1, lost game 2 to his MK, went wario and beat him

Sparta Kick-> Lost to his Snake game 1 with pit, went wario the next two games.

Kain -> Beat him with wario ~_~ I SHOULD have gone pit but didnt know if he had experience. figures he doesnt.

And you know the rest.

Pools I mostly used pit but no one notable except I guess sora who beat me with falco.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yeah, I need to get better at it. I still took it pretty close, against a Falco that is pretty notable at the very least. My only experience is wifi falco with Filip.

Dedede is still less fun and more scary than the bird ever will be though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Yeah, I need to get better at it. I still took it pretty close, against a Falco that is pretty notable at the very least. My only experience is wifi falco with Filip.

Dedede is still less fun and more scary than the bird ever will be though.
Oh dang, yeah Krystedez, you need to practice those matchups more on wifi, lol. I played like at least 20 different Falcos and probably similar # to D3. This was all over 1.5 years though, lol. I'm sure I've played more than that though.

Top Bottom