• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs 2: Balls Mandatory Saturday, April 10th, 2010 Scarborough, Canada

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
No doc? Dayum....

I guess me and King Kong will be taking top 3 if not 2nd in doubles. Get at us Phil / Joe
With everyone dropping out FiZZ (hasnt played Brawl since LBT2) has a chance at winning.

Brawl+ on the other hand im ready to ****. lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
due to circumstances beyond my control... AGAIN... Raidos, myself, Jasuke and phiddle may be late.

If you even fantasize about the idea of DQing me from doubles again, I will never attend another tourney you host Gi.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo gi dont dq me i think im gonna subway it... i think troll is sleeping
dont dq me... im gonna subway i right now be there at 1130 - 12 latest

.decoy

Smash Ace
we need coaxial cables PLEASE if you have some bring them we have 4 tvs with no cables ._.

and ok Phil we registered you

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Slept in, woke up at11:30 realized i was late and went back to sleep till 5:30. Soooo sorry King ace. Was not an intentional troll I just suck at waking up. Sorry missed your tourney gi I'll make it up to you the way you like it.

Fdi

5ive

Smash Champion
Frustrating day for me to say the least. Spent almost my whole time trying to get Brawl+ working. I'm sorry to those who were disappointed. There was nothing I could do at the moment, or at least no solution at the time. Hopefully, BionicSonic will come and clear up some of the issues.

X___________________________________________x

Had fun playing Brawl though :). Hi SRTM.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Frustrating day for me to say the least. Spent almost my whole time trying to get Brawl+ working. I'm sorry to those who were disappointed. There was nothing I could do at the moment, or at least no solution at the time. Hopefully, BionicSonic will come and clear up some of the issues.

X___________________________________________x

Had fun playing Brawl though :). Hi SRTM.
lol. 1 match.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
1. Ally
2. Holy
3. Ace
4-5. Joe?
4-5. KKong?
5. Raidos
7. Cruxis
7. ??? (Decoy?)

I think something like that.... 'nevermind' was up there somewhere too I think

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
results?

1. Fool (Xbox 360 Elite won + 3 games) $450
2. Dimmy (Set of Controllers for PS3/Xbox and Game) $150
3. RyanFw (3 games) $150
4.Scrub1
5.Free
32. Ally

Sauga's Prizes

Your welcome Gi sauga didn't steal 30 people from your tourney.

Oh wait wrong tournament results these were results from the tournament in Barrie today which also had free entry.

Ally you moneyfiend GTFO Ontario =)

10 Dimmy Scams

Iliad

Smash Lord
Worst ****ing tourney performance in like 5 tourneys... So gross. I'm off the PR... For now.

I'm going to ****ing **** so hard at Tinman's strictly out of vengeance. Just you pieces of **** wait.

Top Bottom