• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Waahs: The Return of the Troll! Scarborough, January 9th, 2010

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok, il get everything set up..you host il be on in a fewww

i might be a lil online rusty, but il break through soon, prepare to get tauntspiked.

.Marik

is a social misfit
youve never seen me play teams have you marik.........
No, but that is what you should do. Get him to grab opponents and then UpB as well. :D

I'm against banning double MK.
Ban double Meta Knight. We are more than lenient by letting Meta Knight in singles and ONE Meta Knight per team, but this just stagnates the Brawl metagame overall and ***** character diversity.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well that was fun..i havcn't played in MONTHS..so im a lil rusty =P ggs though, your diddy ***** hard.

and i should have had that tauntspike on japes..you got lucky.

Hype

Smash Lord
No, but that is what you should do. Get him to grab opponents and then UpB as well. :D

Ban double Meta Knight. We are more than lenient by letting Meta Knight in singles and ONE Meta Knight per team, but this just stagnates the Brawl metagame overall and ***** character diversity.

Ban double Meta Knight.
"More than lenient"

What!?!?! SBR made it the norm NOT to ban MK in singles. Don't act like allowing MK is being tolerable, it's the way it should be.

"stagnates the Brawl metagame overall and ***** character diversity."

No. Almost every character that gets ***** by MK gets ***** by other charcters too. Unviable characters will always suck. MK is not single handedly holding down more than a few characters. So Banning him wont increase diversity very much if at all.

Also, doubles is a completely different game than singles.

DOUBLE MK IS NOT THE BEST TEAM!!!

It's not. It's a top 5 team. ZZS + G&W, MK + G&W, MK + Snake (even without controlle port priority) amoung others is better than double MK.

There is no need to ban double MK.

Hype

Smash Lord
Marik I didn't post for the sole purpose of changing your opinion. It was about supporting my own opinion and showing everyone why I believe what I do. If I didn't change your opinion that's okay.

I hope no one expects the TO to change their rules if their not willing to support their opinion. Especially on a topic as controversial as this.

@Jon: definitely do it if you think it's in your best interest, but something tells me you'll do a lot better with Marth vs me than MK xD.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh no, that wasn't directed at you personally.

It's the overall community, Meta Knight makes Brawl pretty bad.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, sucks to think of an answer.

Double MK dominates GTA region cause we suck, so double MK is banned for this tourney since many actually want to join doubles and have fun. But I gotta be with hype on this one, in america double MK is not working out so well, but we just struggle with it sooo badly, we really do suck. But whatever, let doubles be fun this time...and I'm still gonna go MK, LOL.

Mikey, Nickcam, no excuse this time you guys better get dat money.

Once again F1ZZ, please update the thread, thanks homes.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Hype is right that double mk is not the best team, but honestly it wouldnt hurt for tournament to ban double mk and see how the results turnout. based off most peoples opinions in the GTA, double mk is boring to fight against so lets just try out a tourny with double mk banned.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, SRTM im like 90% sure im going to this

and i think your diddy is awesome. so i would think we can win this thing, or get top 3.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Double mk only doesnt win major american tourneys cause of ally and m2k... Im pretty sure double mk wins alot of tourneys without ally and m2k in them lol

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wow, sucks to think of an answer.

Double MK dominates GTA region cause we suck, so double MK is banned for this tourney since many actually want to join doubles and have fun. But I gotta be with hype on this one, in america double MK is not working out so well, but we just struggle with it sooo badly, we really do suck. But whatever, let doubles be fun this time.
Gi, I love you dude, but what is this radical thinking you got goin on. Fun?? Video games aren't about fun! They're about winning, and the best way to win is double MK!

Banning double MK is insane! If we do that, then what next? Demanding variety in the competative scene? Having more people join touraments? Seeing a finals match that doesn't just involve 4 tornadoes at once?

Seriously, that sounds entertaining! People might have more fun! Do you really want something like that on your conscience!?

My gawd man, something must be wrong with you!

YOU SICK F*CK!

Gichan

Smash Champion
WiGi is a beast doubles player, can't wait to see him in action again.

Rob, if you are driving, plleaassee bring a tv, as you see we are in desperate need, lol.

buenob

Smash Lord
so you guys know knuckles is not going, therefore there are no two "friends" coming either, but I am still coming up 'cause I lurve you guys... also now i need a teammate

WIGI

Smash Champion
i should be bringing Teevee..and i can bring my wii.. but i don't know if i should, the fans broken inside, but its on a stand with a fan...

and its clear with green lights =]

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
GI you know you ****ing love my godlike advertising.

@ Steve, I am not suggesting banning double MK for good or anything, just this one tournament, since it seems there will be a nice BIG turnout and more people will join.

30 more pages of advertising to go.

Top Bottom