• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No wavedash + IC = Useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I dunno....we just haveto wait and see...maybe the ink drop?

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
They'll still be good.

Luigi will by far take the biggest blow from it. I bet luigi will become bottom tier.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
they could change luigi's feel and control and whatnot so that he doesn't need wavedashing.
Or they could just ****ing add wavedashing!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but I'm ****ing crazy cause of all this **** about E for All.

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
of course not. it's a different game, so i imagine they'll play at least a little differently, and the characters are being painstakingly balanced.

they'll be just fine.

Hong

The Strongest
I love how people act like Sakurai is completely naive and clueless. Considering Brawl will have far more development time, more public testing, better knowledge of balance and a development team formed from hardcore smashers, I'm sure no character will become glaringly underpowered.

Sakurai is not stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom