• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOBODY knows how to fight jiggz

ADHD

Smash Hero
I almost beat a wolf (so close dammit)! I beat the guys meta though, it was hilarious. I beat others too, people just underestimate her badly...

Mushroom Scoot

Smash Cadet
This happens so often.
I love it.
I imagine them saying "Hey A jigglypuff player! He must suck and also be a girl! This should be eas- *pound*"
Oh god it's satisfying in real life too.

TheStig

Smash Lord
this is true i beat a good player jiggs vs marth. jiggs players can always find others to play but not the other way around. overtime though they can pick up on your patterns and wail.

napZzz

Smash Hero
lag is'nt that bad in 1v1's if you give it a chance. And same here I was ****** my friends with jiggs for awhile and then they figured out you can stop most of your moves easily and shes so **** light

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Everyone knows how to fight against jiggs.
*raises hand* I don't. (sorry. Philosopher and mathematician. I'm composed of 90% anus.)

Only fools underestimate the jiggs. Only fools could underestimate anything they come into contact with for the first time. :rolleyes:

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
I dont think ppl underestimate her, they just never play against her and have no idea how to fight her. At least, i know that the first time i fought a jiggs, it was really hard to win.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Jiggs does better on wifi in some regards. Rollout is hard to deal with if you arent precise in your rolling/shileding/dodging or spacing. Even if you have an attack that beats it, you might mistime it or something.

But she also loses some other things.

Monjula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdrianMonjula
3DS FC
5215-1057-8129
I was going to say Marth, but then I saw people saying Marth, so I'll toss out the Kirby card and walk away. Fun match, but it's over once Kirby copies. =]

TheStig

Smash Lord
priorty isn't very high but jiggs fair is fast enough to hit people before their attacks come out

Top Bottom