• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

Col Bol

Smash Champion
ggs, really fun tourney!

nega-shoutouts:

cfl: where u @? GA, SEFL, and SWFL all came to this tourney and the only people who didnt come was CFL themselves. not holdin it down.

on a lighter note, MY MISSION IS DYICKS.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ Colin

Fun tourney and good games to everyone. Till next time fellas.

Oh what did you guys think of my Falcon? Just curious.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
1: Hungrybox
2: Col bol
3: qdvs
4: uuaa
5: plup
5: rockcrock
7: harriettheguy
9: merk

:colorful:
OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH OOOOH Happy feet! Wombo combo!

Sorry about no videos guys, I wanted to come and record but it wasn't in the cards. This time. Also Rohins will be back in Florida soon, hype.

Also, our mission is dyiks

skrach8

Smash Lord
idk if the files got saved. someone went messing about on my comp and i cant seem to find them, ill let you guys know if i do find them.

anywho props to everyone that made it out.

turnout was a little disappointing but things happen.

ill be posting, but till then see you guys at NOOB 3

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Sorry Skrach, I was dying to come out. I really wanted to represent out there. I really do hate my bad luck in life. Even people that know me somewhat here don't know like the half of it. But from what I've been reading on this thread, it seems like there were all kinds of unfortunate events on other smashers that led to their absence of this tourney. Hopefully my situation will be a lot better by the next time a tournament rolls around. Until then, I can only sit on the sidelines and express my sincere interest to attend these tourneys, AND cheer for my G'ville peeps.

GOOD STUFF Dennis, Josh, and Jav!

skrach8

Smash Lord
i support this ace. i support this hardcore.

hope u had fun and got lucky!

and no problem peeps, so no more apologies.... see you guys this summer, and hopefully before then!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
sorry brah

this tourny got mad *****

I hope uuaa won tho

hes legit

sucks that many ppl bailed on this

but its Karma in my opinion for what happened at WATO 9.5.....

or exactly what DIDN'T happen

who knows
I don't think it got too *****, it still had 30+ people i believe, and honestly and melee tourney with over 30 people, is MAD legit in my opinion, i got ***** in doubles with vericz, and didnt enter singles but just chilled and did friendlies all day. It was cool just seeing some old faces and hanging out at deenys afterwards like we usually do, i enjoyed myself.

-misshiroshi

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
The pancakes seriously doubled in size with each serving. I'm fairly certain they would've started serving sponges covered in pancake batter.

Cool to see Queen, he did some nasty stuff.

Nice to meet merck, and pbnj got technically consistent, shame you hurt your thumbbbbb before this tourny.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Would I get first place's cash prize if I brought that many girls in one day to be everyone's cheerleader at NOOB3?

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Danny next time we can agree on a 3/5 if you want to do one!!!

I just don't like the idea of asking after a match is halfway done...kinda makes it look like a desperate attempt at a better chance of a comeback (even though I know you prob didn't intend it to sound like that)!!!

Good matches btw buddy...our Marth vs. Fox sets are always mad close!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom