• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
HYPE!

haha, the other day, I was scared that my friend scheduled our anti-prom party this day, but it's actually 1 week ahead.

Lookin' forward to April!!
My weekend's look like this:
Noob 2
Prom
Anti-Prom
Grad Night!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
hey guys i am currently trying to decide whether to move this back a week or so.... i dont know what everyones thoughts are on this, but as you can see, ive been a little busy and have not been posting much at all..

im sure uve all seen hbox post bout a merge but quite frankly it wont matter one way or another, just as long as we dont have tournaments in the same month.

considering i have a pretty sweet venue, im voting to have my tournament in the month of april.... possibly the tenth or on the 17..... again i wanna get away from tests, yada yada yada.

im gunna need some insight from the rest of florida on this one.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I think the 3rd was fine, but if you have to chance it then I'll say the tenth. I think Tampa is doing something on the tenth, but MLG Brawl is on the 17th, and I don't think that having this tournament on the same date would be a good idea, even if it is Melee. You would probably lose a lot of the people who play both Melee and Brawl.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
hmm....ACTUALLY....now that I think about it, the 3rd IS my best date. Got nothin' to do on that day.

BUT, I'm not so sure if my dad would let me go to a tournament by myself. Which is what would happen if it was on the 3rd because kuya wouldn't be able to go.
I just asked my dad about me going to this without kuya, a.k.a. my neighbor, and he still says "i don't knoww....you have been there before....but I don't like you being by yourself....." and he left the room without giving me a decision.
I can probably increase my chances by telling him that I go literally next door for lunch instead of walking all the way to the mall.

Kuya can come on the 10th and the 17th.
17th is a definite no because that is prom.
the 10th is do-able, however melee singles would have be executed early(like before 6[that being said, I still see pools as a waste of time rather than being a time-cutter]) because I have an anti-prom party that night.

hmm....so the 3rd means I have a chance to come/not come.
the 10th means melee singles must start early or else I just came to play some friendlies.
the 17th means I either cannot come or can only stay for an hour or two.

my input for your decision, skrach. whatever's best to you, man.

skrach8

Smash Lord
the only reason im tryin to change the date is because i havent been able to hype this up much, no one has said they were coming and to be honest the 3rd would not be good for me, due to financial reasons.

Ive had more people say the 17th then not... so as for right now, im "setting" the date to the 17th.

more input plz!

Where is sfl
where is nfl
where is the rest of cfl?

Top Bottom