• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 2 by Skrach - April 17, 2010 - Central Florida's Elite Tournament Scene

B_AWAL

Smash Master
How can I NOT come. The Walmart next door has 2ft long subs for 5$! 0_o.

Oh, and NOOB 1 was pretty legit
HOLY ISH 2 FEET UR LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry its the same day as MLG. I personally won't be there cuz I have to DJ big parties in in Tlaly and Gville on that friday and Saturday but I'll be sure to ask The rest of Tally 2 go in my steed.

Linguini

Smash Master
While nobody can deny that RC_ is a handsome chap, that picture you posted is photoshopped, as his shirt appears to have sleeves on. Clearly faked.
hmmmmmm...after a careful analysis you seem to be correct,someone out there is trying to sabotage rockrock's image. b@stards!

skrach8

Smash Lord
yo wut is up with peeps down south. carpoollllll throw down for gas..... make it up to this..... linguini wants me to **** him in tournament again.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If I come to this I'm not entering. I'm done wasting money on smash. I'm content with playing for fun.

Unless theres a $5 ssb64 tourney and I win enough to enter melee.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
RockCrock isn't good at HoN. Every game with him is.

"GUYS, BUY WARDS" "GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS" "GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS""GUYS, BUY WARDS"

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok that makes it official

THIS HAS TO BE MORE HYPED THEN NOOB 1.

NOOB 2 WILL BE THOMAS' GOING AWAY PRESENT.... I WANT HIM TO GET FIRST AT THIS THING!!!!

EVERYONE WILL BE HERE> NUFF SAID!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
nah sheer skillz! the exarch caliber kind!
hmm, there's something about this quote.
the exarch caliber kind!
just something about it caught my attention
exarch caliber kind!
wait a minute...
exarch caliber
oh god dammit
ex caliber
god ****ing dammit
Excalibur

0_o. :burst: how are we supposed to beat that?

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
hmm, there's something about this quote.

just something about it caught my attention

wait a minute...

oh god dammit

god ****ing dammit

0_o. :burst: how are we supposed to beat that?

OMFG!!! HAHAHAHA!! I LAUGHED SO HARD!!

*tearful sighh*, aww dark, you make me crack up.

Top Bottom