• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Ohio's #1 Lucario might have to represent Dayton alone this time. Everyone else seems to be busy or unable to make it down.

Do I have a MM with anyone besides Lou? Nope I'll random MM you, if you're up for it.

lou4222

Smash Lord
I have a feeling with the last statement you just made Fonz will want to mm lucario dittos. He plays some Lucario and im sure he might take objection to the best Lucario statement. But dont let me speak for him :)

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
OOH! I'll try and bring argentstew as well. Let's make this a lucario heavy tournament so I can finally learn that annoying *** matchup.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I have a feeling with the last statement you just made Fonz will want to mm lucario dittos. He plays some Lucario and im sure he might take objection to the best Lucario statement. But dont let me speak for him :)
Last time I played him in crews, our match was a little awkward. I'm up for a re.

wanna try lucario vs oli???? BWAHAHAHAHA
uhhh I don't know anything at all about that matchup, but I get the feeling that it's an annoying one
OOH! I'll try and bring argentstew as well. Let's make this a lucario heavy tournament so I can finally learn that annoying *** matchup.
Why does everyone hate playing against Lucario???

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i dont even think fonz could have made it more clear that hed want a mm....

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Ohio's #1 Lucario might have to represent Dayton alone this time. Everyone else seems to be busy or unable to make it down.

Do I have a MM with anyone besides Lou? Nope I'll random MM you, if you're up for it.
lol? I love how assumptions are made before any matches or anything is played...what are going off of to assume your the #1 lucario in ohio?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
lol? I love how assumptions are made before any matches or anything is played...what are going off of to assume your the #1 lucario in ohio?
I know of less than 5 decent Lucarios in Ohio. It's a pretty safe assumption, but Fonz does want to call me out on that, I'll take the challenge.

fonzi21

Smash Ace

Lucario Ditto MM with me.
Also my Ganon Vs. your Lucario MM.

Also ever seen Bloodhawk? =D He is from Indiana, but he is top.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Lucario Ditto MM with me.
Also my Ganon Vs. your Lucario MM.

Also ever seen Bloodhawk? =D He is from Indiana, but he is top.
You're on for the MMs, and I have seen a few Bloodhawk vids for the Midwest Championships, but I knew he was from Indy, so I figured Ohio's #1 Lucario spot was up for grabs......like it is right now

edit: Nope, I'll do $1 Bo3 or $3 Bo5. Either one's fine.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm coming and I'm possibly bringing

BYAA!
xtacyfalco
Beegs
shadowswithin
ridlr
bluerogue

as I said earlier, if anyone needs a ride to this PM me

Also, I need a doubles partner

King~

Smash Champion
hmmm....5$

itt i may have llied about not wanting to go, ill get back up with you on friday about if i want to go, if thats not a problem for you

i imagine 10 for gas

wakka444

Smash Ace
whoa dayton had better make it to this, its not a piece of cake without the dayton vs dafield crew battle royale...unless theyre already forfeiting which is understandable

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
whoa dayton had better make it to this, its not a piece of cake without the dayton vs dafield crew battle royale...unless theyre already forfeiting which is understandable
Just give me 20 stock and....oh wait I play Lucario don't I? That wouldn't work. I guess Dayton's in a bit of trouble this month.:urg:

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
hmmm....5$

itt i may have llied about not wanting to go, ill get back up with you on friday about if i want to go, if thats not a problem for you

i imagine 10 for gas
I dunno man, I don't know if there's room in my car now or not.... j/k there's probably gonna be room. I think my car is gonna be argentstew, shadowswithin, BYAA, kyosh, and myself.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I may be able to come to this. It'll be my first tournament. How cool. o.o

I think I can bring a TV, though it sounds like ya don't need it...

I'll feel really out of place, though. My first tourney... I have no idea what it's even like. o_O

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
The God Kais will actually be going to a tournament in KY this weekend however we are hoping to attend one of these soon though, so most likely the next one

CRUNCH

Smash Cadet
Moose and I will be coming to this.

Should be a lot of fun... Hopefully we'll get to play with a lot of the people we didnt get a chance to play at Wings and Brew.

See you all there.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

I'll feel really out of place, though. My first tourney... I have no idea what it's even like. o_O
don't feel out of place, you'll quickly find that all of us are generally nice people...with the exception of Dayton...screw them, they be some serious scrubs >.>

PS: i need more ddk practice holtz, and since i know you'll be reading this, did i leave my GCC at your house? its got a cross scar on the right handle, its barely noticeable if you glance but its there. it would also prolly be wound up cause i was ready to leave, but get back to me please.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Im pumped for this!!!!! I havnt really played since the circuit event. Which is probably good because I usually do really well when I put the game down for awhile.

Let the smack talking begin......... I honestly dont see Team Buckets of Fun losing a game this weekend, much less a match:)

Nope

Smash Lord
don't feel out of place, you'll quickly find that all of us are generally nice people...with the exception of Dayton...screw them, they be some serious scrubs >.>

PS: i need more ddk practice holtz, and since i know you'll be reading this, did i leave my GCC at your house? its got a cross scar on the right handle, its barely noticeable if you glance but its there. it would also prolly be wound up cause i was ready to leave, but get back to me please.
I don't play ddk sadly lol and you did not leave your controller here but zazi sure did. I went to pick it up and there was no rubber on the control stick and I was like wtf is this.

They would if the God Kais come!
God Kais chances of winning < 0
if you do come you better hope my fingers have been broken beforehand so you guys have a chance lol!

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
I am pleased to announce this is turning into monthly tournaments! So get your controllers and bring your A game and play with some of the top competition in Ohio!
Well, if you're calling me out.... I guess I have no choice but to come.:chuckle:

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I don't play ddk sadly lol and you did not leave your controller here but zazi sure did. I went to pick it up and there was no rubber on the control stick and I was like wtf is this.
meant my ddk, i wanted to practive him more. so i bet that means zazi took my GCC, i should kill him

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman

Dude, don't worry about it. Crunch and I have only been to one tourney (Wings and Brew) before this and it wasn't awkward or anything. The smash community's really friendly and chill, and you'll have no trouble fitting in or anything.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
As scrub heavy as Dayton is (we admit it), we've got enough solid players to compete with the Field..........just not this month.

But, I'll take anyone on in melee MM's because , if I recall correctly, Dayton dominates you guys in melee.:p

wakka444

Smash Ace
But, I'll take anyone on in melee MM's because , if I recall correctly, Dayton dominates you guys in melee.:p
ohhhh fizzy the entire field crew has beaten paradigm now and his brother was the only other real threat and its very rare that he goes to tournaments now you alone cannot dominate fields melee ^_^

unless youve got some new secret weapon the field isn't the least bit afraid =)

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Im pumped for this!!!!! I havnt really played since the circuit event. Which is probably good because I usually do really well when I put the game down for awhile.

Let the smack talking begin......... I honestly dont see Team Buckets of Fun losing a game this weekend, much less a match:)
since we are talking trash, we are going to money match so i can make it an even 10 bucks....that way you can pay for my singles and doubles entry haha noob

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Dude, don't worry about it. Crunch and I have only been to one tourney (Wings and Brew) before this and it wasn't awkward or anything. The smash community's really friendly and chill, and you'll have no trouble fitting in or anything.
Yeah, I'm not too worried. Just anxious, I suppose. ^_^

lou4222

Smash Lord
It appears several jabs were taken while I was out this evening.

First of all Fizzle, Daytons days of competing with Springfield in Brawl are over:) January was their last run and from here on out it will be ugly.

Second of all Capem, I will not tolerate the noob word being tossed around so lightly. Every single time they are unbelievably close. Like so close its not funny. Yes you beat me regularly, but the days are numbered. Very very numbered. Your like Dayton, your competing now but in a few months it will all be over.

Now that I have settled some scores I can go on with my evening.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
It appears several jabs were taken while I was out this evening.

First of all Fizzle, Daytons days of competing with Springfield in Brawl are over:) January was their last run and from here on out it will be ugly.

Second of all Capem, I will not tolerate the noob word being tossed around so lightly. Every single time they are unbelievably close. Like so close its not funny. Yes you beat me regularly, but the days are numbered. Very very numbered. Your like Dayton, your competing now but in a few months it will all be over.

Now that I have settled some scores I can go on with my evening.
lou...lou...lou...the way i see it your just a old piece of gum that happened to get stuck on the bottom of my shoe and its time you get scraped off haha

Top Bottom