• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Don't really care about doing this crew battle... My alliance is with The God Kais. But if we were to do a city battle... then we all know that Cincy would be a very solid team, and would be tough to beat. But NEOH and springfield could win.
Fixed for you. Also springfield rolls 8 deep. so if you guys dont have 8 dont bother. Also if were doing a crew battle were having a ledge grab limit, I dont do MM's and plan to get planked in them.

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Don't really care about doing this crew battle... My alliance is with The God Kais. But if we were to do a city battle... then we all know that Cincy would dominate...there's not even a point and doing it, we'd destroy every city... NEOH would be the only threat....
So YbM... You know you're wrong about what you said there... And I'm going to call you out on your bluff. If you HONESTLY believe that Cinci run through everybody (then purposefully not say Smashfield is a threat) then put your money where your mouth is. I'll be more than happy to front the money for Smashfield and I can match any amount that you can...

Smashfield - Nope, Fonz, Champ, Lou, CapEm, Wakka, Warfi, Sil

Cinci - (Does it really matter???) YbM, Smash64, Infern, Kel (plank master flex?) aaaaannnnnddddd who else?

I'm not talking about a $1 or possibly a $2 money match right here... I was thinking something up there like $100? If you can match it but I'll happily lower it down to whatever level you need it to be if you're not as confident.

The Smashfield Phrase

~~~ Go Big or Go Home ~~~

<3

clowsui

Smash Legend
So YbM... You know you're wrong about what you said there... And I'm going to call you out on your bluff. If you HONESTLY believe that Cinci run through everybody (then purposefully not say Smashfield is a threat) then put your money where your mouth is. I'll be more than happy to front the money for Smashfield and I can match any amount that you can...

Smashfield - Nope, Fonz, Champ, Lou, CapEm, Wakka, Warfi, Sil

Cinci - (Does it really matter???) YbM, Smash64, Infern, Kel (plank master flex?) aaaaannnnnddddd who else?

I'm not talking about a $1 or possibly a $2 money match right here... I was thinking something up there like $100? If you can match it but I'll happily lower it down to whatever level you need it to be if you're not as confident.
100$? If we have 8 per crew this is about to pop $80 total. You put in the $20 if you think your homies about to win, but I'ma be nice and tell you right now: it's not a safe bet, so don't overreach yourself. Y'all *****z is triflin, *** outta here with that nonsense. 513 in the money, you guys are about to eat it.

Infern Smash64 Y.b.M. Tyr clowsui Steel Samurai Sai Kel

Let's get it.

EDIT:

Fonz says that he's not doing this w/out a 35 ledge grab limit + time doesn't matter rule , he doesn't wanna do an MM just to get planked...idrc either way. Kel?

RipN

Smash Apprentice
100$? If we have 8 per crew this is about to pop $80 total. You put in the $20 if you think your homies about to win, but I'ma be nice and tell you right now: it's not a safe bet, so don't overreach yourself. Y'all *****z is triflin, *** outta here with that nonsense. 513 in the money, you guys are about to eat it.

Infern Smash64 Y.b.M. Tyr clowsui Steel Samurai Sai Kel

Let's get it.

EDIT:

Fonz says that he's not doing this w/out a 35 ledge grab limit + time doesn't matter rule , he doesn't wanna do an MM just to get planked...idrc either way. Kel?
No, I don't care if you're so called "crew" throws in money. I'm fronting money for Smashfield, putting out the challenge to YbM. He's the one stating that Cinci will run through EVERYBODY and he's in for a rude awakening. If you want to dip into the betting field on this matchup, I'll gladly take your money also.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha...

do what you want sir, And After we destroy Springfield... Imma wreck you in some beer pong... OH SNAP!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Aww CRAP, the next one is on the 15th? I have to go to a grad party for one of my best friends that day. Looks like I'll miss out once again. :(

clowsui

Smash Legend
No, I don't care if you're so called "crew" throws in money. I'm fronting money for Smashfield, putting out the challenge to YbM. He's the one stating that Cinci will run through EVERYBODY and he's in for a rude awakening. If you want to dip into the betting field on this matchup, I'll gladly take your money also.
Oh word, I definitely read that wrong.

Ya I definitely don't have 100 Gs to pop like that as a side bet, but I think we'll win regardless :3

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha... I know I'll get wrecked in Beer Pong...

but enough of the ish talk... My alliance is with The God Kais... How bout an 8 vs 8? with the money on the line. Although, I'd still do the Cincy vs Springy.... just for giggles

clowsui

Smash Legend
wtf@ all this hate directed towards me, haters gon hate

i misinterpreted his post, if i had correctly interpreted i never would've made the post in the first place

hater gon hate

King~

Smash Champion
look yall "god Kais" need to go to the EC with that crew stuff, yall the only one in the MW lol

crew battle 100% juice at MLG that would be good

Overswarm

is laughing at you
God Kais aren't even a crew. They're a clan, by definition. lol

Springfield wins all crew battles between them by default XD

Top Bottom