• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm... can one of you lazy smashers named Mholtz/Lou update the OP... come on Springfield step it up. The 24th is long gone. A new month has begun...

And Quivo is more than amazing... He's Quivo....

clowsui

Smash Legend
hold up hold up hold up

we aren't doing sfield vs. cincy any more? cause i'm pretty sure kel wouldn't switch crews if it was city vs. city :/

RipN

Smash Apprentice
Ummm... can one of you lazy smashers named Mholtz/Lou update the OP... come on Springfield step it up. The 24th is long gone. A new month has begun...

And Quivo is more than amazing... He's Quivo....
Awe sad face... We haven't been really paying attention to the house tournament, just been working on this big tournament that we're holding in like... 6 weeks... :dizzy:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Awe sad face... We haven't been really paying attention to the house tournament, just been working on this big tournament that we're holding in like... 6 weeks... :dizzy:
Haha which by the way is going to be the Greatest Tournament ever....

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The god kais have some pretty solid low tiers but not enough Mario, the best Low tier of them all.

And I didn't know Renegade was a God Kai, I guess I learned something by watching that sig! He doesn't yell God Kais enough though.

Nicole

Smash Champion
HAY SPRINGFIELD PEOPLE THAT LIKE ST LOUIS PEOPLE!

Don't you miss the great state of MO? Don't you want to spend some quality time with us in the comforts of your own home/pool/hot tub? Did you remember that we have two girls? We have two girls!

This week, for one week only, STL is giving you the opportunity to hang out with us and our great personalities from June 4 - June 6. Snatch up this great offer before it's too late!

Ps - STL wants housing for MLG Columbus.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'll crew with Springfield for the crew battle.

Me, Kel, Mew2King for springfield crew vs. God Kais!

clowsui

Smash Legend
MLG_Deimos on AiB said:
The 2nd Pro Circuit Event in Columbus, June 4-6, will open registration at 7 PM EST on Wednesday, May 5th. If you plan on competing, please make sure you purchase your pass as soon as possible.

In addition, the players that are top 16 in cumulative rank points after Columbus will earn a 200$ stipend check for the next Pro Circuit stop in Raleigh.
Get ready....it's going down

Top Bottom