• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Katon - always a pleasure to see you at the tournaments. Ganon is too good on Norfair sorry hehe
I don't think we played oO

I think you have the Olis confused.

EDIT: Oh right, Pools. I struck that debacle from my memory, nightmares.

"Aww look at the slow man jump- OH GOD THE FEET!"

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Alright, sorry for late shout outs, but here we go:
Nope - First off, nicely run tournament, can't wait for the circuit and the next piece of cake tourny. Second, I've told you before, I'll tell you again, WiiChuck is the pro setup :D. Seriously though, nice set, I probably should have gotten 3 stocked twice, but I guess I got lucky.

Capem - Gratz on the win, and nice job baiting my grab. I'll get you next time, always look out for the Yoshi!!!

Keist - Nice fights, I'm glad I could redeem myself from Loves Last Stand. I definatly hope to play against you again.

King Yoshi - I'm pumped to finally have played you, I've heard a lot about you at different tournaments I've been to. Nice Pikachu, I'll hafta practice that matchup and play you again.

Argnt - That Lucario completely owned me. I couldn't find anyway to get at you. Nice fights.

Moose - Good fights, keep training your Marth, He'll get pwner.

Fonz - Is this the only time you and I haven't had a low-tier fight? For shame on us.

Everyone else - A lot of fun, hope to see you all in future tournaments.

Nope

Smash Lord
First of let me say thanks for everyone who came this went really well! I will be doing more of these in the future so lets keep it up.

1: Capem - good games way to get your first tourney win lets see each other in the finals more often

3: Cake - Worst DK/Diddy/Snake/MK/DDD/?/Marth in the house!! Also Bowser > C.Falcon hahahaha

4: Fizzle - way to rep dayton bring down the whole gang next time so we can show you how Springfield does things in smash.

5: Lou - well done in doubles like always lets keep working on it. also gratz on placement in singles but you can still do better!

5: Backpaw - Great luigi make sure you come over more often for some smashing.

7: Argentstew - work on a secondary for draft crews! sorry diddy had to get random FD for your G&W

7: Ithrowthings - bring some more tricks I'm ready! =p great games as always excellent sonic

9: King Yoshi - diddy is too good in crews!

9: Nicalobe - dangit blowshi! way to ruin my first round lol good games Next time no olympic yoshis on norfair. It will be 3 stocks like the first match! hahaha

9: ParanormalSin - your better then how you played against me don't get frustrated and keep playing your game

9: Champ - Falco doesn't have any pockets compared to snake

13: Jerk - Snake Practice next time for sure like I promised

13: Mr.E - Next time we see each other we will have to play some.

13: Moose - Nice to get to play you for the first time stick with marth after that first game! you did well.

13: Sil - Good games in pools sorry I had to switch it up on your counterpick

17: Crunch - Good matches again in pools funny to hear both opinions on battlefield we will have to test it out next time.

17: PKFire - I swear next time we won't be in the same pools! =p (not really since I have no control over it) but ggs and thanks for coming.

17: Ocean - We didn't get to play this time around so lets make sure I get some DK practice in next time you are here.

17: Yay Gunblade - I'm glad to see you here with peppy make sure you come back again.

17: PeppyWil - I'm glad you had fun at your first tournament!!! come to the next one for sure and let's make sure we get some games in.

17: Katon - sorry I had to play you first round losers =( blame the blowshi!

17: Wakka - we didn't get to play but Mr. T Bowser is clearly the best on bowserfield

17: Kiest - good games in pools have fun playing rock band!

25: Fonz - your much much much better then you showed here, prove it next tourney!

25: Paradigm - Yes we do need to play some next time, you were even here the night before and we still didn't get any games in.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Gonna bump this forever and forever until the rest of the videos go up, I know there was way more than a few doubles matches done. >:O

wakka444

Smash Ace
expect it to be at the soonish mid may seeing as we have the MWC in april, thats just some spitballin on my part tho

lou4222

Smash Lord
The only things planned are circuit event (april11) Wings and Brew (?) and Katons tourney(May9) There will eb another circuit event in late May I think. I bet this goes down again the last weekend in April, especially if Wings and brew is in May. We need to talk about it because these tourneys are epic. Hopefully Cincy and Louisville come next time. That would be sweet.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
The only things planned are circuit event (april11) Wings and Brew (?) and Katons tourney(May9) There will eb another circuit event in late May I think. I bet this goes down again the last weekend in April, especially if Wings and brew is in May. We need to talk about it because these tourneys are epic. Hopefully Cincy and Louisville come next time. That would be sweet.
I may have to try and hit some of those random tourneys that I didn't know about. And I'll most certainly be at the next Piece of Cake. ^ - ^

lou4222

Smash Lord
May is already looking real busy. Katons is the 9th. The circuit is supposed to be the 2nd, but I doubt that is the case. Wings and Brew also might get pushed back to May. Once Wings and Brew and the next circuit event are decided we should just plug this in. I think we might get more attendance at these because of our newly established rep for throwing amazing tournaments:)

lou4222

Smash Lord
Not in May because May is packed already. The 2nd,9th,16th, 23rd are all taken. I believe the 30th is TYM as well. May is booked. We will have to start looking towards June

wakka444

Smash Ace
hmmm im not liking the whole making our schedule around the rest of the midwest, we need consistency again(i understand how the event hosted messed this up) i just don't wont to see this being a oh we cant this month maybe next month deal, seeing as this is a monthly other TOs should plan around us not the other way around.

my 2cents

lou4222

Smash Lord
I agree, but the midwest tourneys we are talking about are wings and brew which in cbus and katons tourney which has been up for months. And then TYM which in Cleveland and NE Ohio brings numbers to this monthly. If we competed with other locals we wouldnt get any. We should definitely just set a June date for this. Maybe the first week of June? A few weeks before we host the championships:) But ultimately its Nopes decision.

wakka444

Smash Ace
i understand im not looking to compete with the others especially when theyve had theres ready and planned way ahead of us=) we just need some real consistency on when we do these

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
I dunno but if I was the Springfield guys I would want a bit of a break from TOing after C4G, once again amazing job guys.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
ya, i kinda agree...we do need to be consistent but sometimes its just too much and consistency becomes a burden. Taking a break from the monthly has been a good thing IMO...we will get back to it once the tourneys slow down.

lou4222

Smash Lord
We should come up with our date in June before June is flooded. This summer is about to be crazy. Maybe June 6th? It gives 2 weeks before the championships and would be good practice for TOing before we do the big one.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I get off school June 4th, so providing my grades don't suck and my parents will let me come because of it, June 6th sounds fine and dandy to me. :D

lou4222

Smash Lord
Im just throwing dates around......... nothing even close to settled yet. In the meantime keep studying peppy. We wouldnt want you gettin held back from grades

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
LMAO. Not THAT bad. If I finish this year with a single D, though, count me out on this here tourney. >_<

Edit: also, yeah, I know the date isn't official, I was just sayin' I'd be okay with that.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
We should come up with our date in June before June is flooded. This summer is about to be crazy. Maybe June 6th? It gives 2 weeks before the championships and would be good practice for TOing before we do the big one.
i know your just tossing out dates, but i do believe that is finals week for me and fonz...somewhere around there is atleast lol

Top Bottom