• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Nope

Smash Lord
Didn't get back until seven in the morning because I had to wait six hours behind this and then I had to stop just outside of town because something went wrong with the car and get it towed in.

Meanwhile, my computer is **** near being taken over by a sudden virus attack from an apparent visit to a normally clean webiste a few days ago. Terrible, terrible weekend... [/rant]
wow that sucks at least you got home ok, results thread up later today when I get around to it

Also the Next one is March 6th like the title says, the one after that will probably be April 17th I'll let you know soon.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
at least you won your rob ditto

I got home early, had a safe drive back, had a room full of beautiful beepas waiting on my return, was hand-fed grapes, had my gyro charged, and I beeped all night long...

still, that fixed nothing because I lost my rob ditto </3
Sounds like ur night went pretty well lol

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Maybe I'll make the next one? x_x... maybe...
PM me next time you need to take a Greyhound down here. I have a foreign student card somewhere in my apartment that can give you a discount (slightly less than what you get for reserving a ticket 30 days early) if you type in the number on the card when you order the ticket.

Monopoly? OH HO HO! You silly *******.

I have a board game full of trunks.

See what I did there? That's a mind game. A mind game that will become useful when we play other board games, like Shadows Over Camelot.
Do you have Carcasson? If so, I am definitely in on that next time I see you!

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Monopoly? OH HO HO! You silly *******.

I have a board game full of trunks.

See what I did there? That's a mind game. A mind game that will become useful when we play other board games, like Shadows Over Camelot.
i love shadows over camelot, and also i have the expansion if you don't. we should play sometime. (i also have agricola)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
fun tourney.

WTF is mew2king always the first thing I see when I wake up at Nope's?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Didn't get back until seven in the morning because I had to wait six hours behind this and then I had to stop just outside of town because something went wrong with the car and get it towed in.

Meanwhile, my computer is **** near being taken over by a sudden virus attack from an apparent visit to a normally clean webiste a few days ago. Terrible, terrible weekend... [/rant]
Oh dear! I hope the people in the wreck are okay! And I hope you're car is okay, too! Sorry about you taking so long for getting home. That does sound like quite the trouble.. scan your computer!!

Edit: Also! Awesome tournament! Thank you very much for hosting!

Nope

Smash Lord
RESULTS THREAD!

AiB Link will be up soon.

Overall much better on keeping the house clean, thank you to the people who kept us up to date on when the trash was full and also to those who helped move stuff around. It needs to be this way EVERY time or better! Also huge thank you to those that brought setups, I'm sorry we didn't have enough room for them all. When I had asked in the thread for more I forgot the back room would be too cold to use. I hope everyone had a good time, I know I did!

Airborne

Smash Lord
RESULTS THREAD!

AiB Link will be up soon.

Overall much better on keeping the house clean, thank you to the people who kept us up to date on when the trash was full and also to those who helped move stuff around. It needs to be this way EVERY time or better! Also huge thank you to those that brought setups, I'm sorry we didn't have enough room for them all. When I had asked in the thread for more I forgot the back room would be too cold to use. I hope everyone had a good time, I know I did!
heh, Nope, you just reminded me of how Nezumi was running SCSA yesterday:

anyone that was just sitting around doing nothing and was next to trash was going to get DQ'd and kicked out of the venue. srs bsns.

also, were any matches saved? =O i didn't know there was a stream until AFTER the tourny ended. T____T

solecalibur

Smash Master
heh, Nope, you just reminded me of how Nezumi was running SCSA yesterday:

anyone that was just sitting around doing nothing and was next to trash was going to get DQ'd and kicked out of the venue. srs bsns.

also, were any matches saved? =O i didn't know there was a stream until AFTER the tourny ended. T____T
I recorded some matches they will be up at
http://www.youtube.com/SOLECALIBUR (if they were vs me or my awesome wario matches with argent)
or
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Hopefully you also come in April to Nope's "I Can't Believe Fizzle Actually Won One of These" monthly. That should be a good one (because it will be much warmer).

clowsui

Smash Legend
KB I'll get you yet. I ALMOST GOT YOU LAST TIME :p

@Fizzle: Realistically I'm aiming for top 10...probably gonna get top 15 though at best

clowsui

Smash Legend
@capem: money match?
@peppy: yeah, $1 my secondaries vs. your falco. not only is it more fair that way (:p) but dittos are gay and boring
@count: ;(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ooooo Clowsui is going to hate playing me if I get a lead. It shows just how much love I have for Brawl Falco. :laugh:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB brah i'll time you out ANY DAY. don't even try to go there mafka

JUDGE!!!!! too good. showin that god kai love
Lol how you gonna time me out when I chill where Falco can't touch me? I got at least 3 different stages where you can't even try to stagespike me if I chill on the ledge lol. You dooooone.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
You mean the Gay Kais?

I'm definitely going, with a setup. But no cookies. I'm bored of making cookies.

Top Bottom