• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
I want to come to this but I'll have to see how things work out. Didn't get to go to the last one so I want to come to this one really bad :O

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dont speak for all of us Falco mains, sheesh.
I know something that does include all of you though lol. Your character puts people to sleep. He has one of the sleepiest game-styles I've ever seen in any fighting game to date.

clowsui

Smash Legend
^true LOL

KB would've fallen asleep at DU if he wasn't so mad that i made a 140% comeback LOL

also cincy vs. springfield is still going down, right?

i'm guessing cincy lineup will be without OS because he doesn't like to crew w/ ppl unless he can decide who's on it. tyr thinks brawl crews are boring so who knows whether he'll be on it or not lol

kel
y.b.m.
infern
smash64
me
ss
tyr?

sfield lineup is something like nope lou champ fonz capem i'm guessing. wakka and sil too? what about psin

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
^true LOL

KB would've fallen asleep at DU if he wasn't so mad that i made a 140% comeback LOL

also cincy vs. springfield is still going down, right?

i'm guessing cincy lineup will be without OS because he doesn't like to crew w/ ppl unless he can decide who's on it. tyr thinks brawl crews are boring so who knows whether he'll be on it or not lol

kel
y.b.m.
infern
smash64
me
ss
tyr?

sfield lineup is something like nope lou champ fonz capem i'm guessing. wakka and sil too? what about psin
warfie if he comes

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
please don't waste everyone's time with crew battles. more people can have way more fun doing low tier, melee, or brawl- side tourneys. crew battles are unbelievably stupid in brawl. there's a reason they almost never happen.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
crews sux because I don't get to participate in them, unless it's draft crews

low tiers only sux because we know the ones who are gonna win in the end are actual low-tier mains but other than that it's amusing

Dont speak for all of us Falco mains, sheesh.
Then you're doing it wrong. :054:

Airborne

Smash Lord
hmmmmmmmmmm
*shows interest to tournament, yet isn't sure if he's able to pull off a 3 hr drive in the middle of the school year*
Hi, guys. My name is Airborne, and I was playing with Metaknight for a couple minutes and I think I'm pretty good with him. He seems like an underused character with a lot of potential, so I think I'm going to use him for tournaments; I just need to work on getting that smash ball on Spear Pillar.
/lolz
10airborneaircampswithyoshiwtf

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Pirate ship unbanned again? :p
Best 2/3, all on Pirate Ship?
Same offer to Infern, $1 only though? :laugh:

@Chi Sure, but I play plenty of other characters too, so we'll see how things go. <_<

OH AND LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE, there's a dispute over what the side event should be! Looks like a good time for...

...PLEEEEEEASE?!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Idunno, I saw M2K get wrecked, then help Infern make an amazing comeback in a FFA.
He still got last, though.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Melee was the last event... Let's do a Mid Tier side tourney... Something everyone can participate in... Or possibly a Low Tier Teams side event...

Brawl- isn't on everyone's Wii... I think it's only on 1 or 2... so that would take forever... to finish... plus you know we like to party...

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Composer has B-, I now have B-, I have another SD card that I can put B- on if I get it to work.
Who else has it?

wakka444

Smash Ace
springfield needs to start learning to host brawl and melee at the same time for the national

just saying, as good as TOs as springfield is, running two tournies at once is uncharted territory for them

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
If not B-, I'd want to do mid tier doubles (which I assume is just doubles with S and A tiers banned). Going double Lucario with Fonz or Argent would be too good.

wakka444

Smash Ace
ehh but proportionately its similar, we dont have 200ppl in nopes nor 50 in the hotel, plus we had tons of extra room and setups last monthly with the basement

if melee became a consistent event at nopes the melee players would come out of hiding

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Why not just make it giant, fast, invisible, lowgravity, fixed camera, super sudden death, low tier teams with bananas on high?

^I want to try this now^

Top Bottom