• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

clowsui

Smash Legend
secondaries doubles? that'd be fun and run faster + help people get into doubles, i agree with this

fizzle let's do secondaries doubles...ddd/marth all the way

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

wakka444

Smash Ace
awww sil <333 but seriously meat ride less jeeeezzz no one likes that guy

secondaries dubs!!! Q lets do diddy TL ^^

lou4222

Smash Lord
Secondary doubles would be a ton of fun. If everyone plays their matches and is on time it won't be an issue.

Also going along with that, everyone make sure you are on time. We won't hold up doubles. They need to start on time. Leave early and make sure you allow yourfself plenty of time

Nope

Smash Lord
EVERYONE BE ON TIME! We are not waiting this time!!!! get up early and get here. The last 3 times we have waited 30+ minutes for people lets stop this now.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Stop raggin on nope. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't even have power rankings. But they will be updated ontime now.

Be on time. Doubles registration ends at 11 30 doubles start at noon sharp. If your going to be late , call, but we probably won't be able to wait. We want to get a lot done at this

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
To be quite honest, I haven't even opened the Ohio PR thread for several months now... I just stopped caring for reasons I'm sure the PR panel has heard enough from me about... :/

clowsui

Smash Legend
@kB what about beegs D:

also looks like me and ss are making it (for now, things might change based on our ride)

"legendary" comin' at ya!! unless count teams with me

then we'll have some gay *** name

edit:

steel samurai can't make it because he has no money -__-

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I won't be entering singles =( I have to work at 5.

Sorry to disappoint you Kel, you will have to wait until the next monthly to plank me =/.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Oh and how about people shut the doors this time! All I could think of was "It's frickin' freezing in here, Mr. Bigglesworth!" Well, it was a combination of that and the air conditioning being on and set to like 53 degrees somehow, haha.

clowsui

Smash Legend
falco BR is reinviting me if i do well at this tourney...so i gotta step it up!

also i'm really tired of getting a ****ty seed + getting 0-2'd so i gotta start doing better! aiming for a 3-2 record this tourney

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Every time I see that M2K sig that this event is named after I stare at it for like 2 straight minutes and have a hearty laugh. I WANT TO SEE THIS IN PERSON!

Top Bottom