• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
My car is coming around 10, Nope... Also, I'd be interested in some MMs, Fonz... I need ditto practice like nothing else...except for Olimars... :/

Mr.E

Smash Lord
He'll probably john about how mediocre me and him did after all that time we spent teaming. ;o Funny enough, we won money the first time we did it and never after that.

I, too, still need a teammate as per usual. I suspect I may not even bother to enter teams this time (or the next, or the next...), though, since everyone wants to dilly-dally.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I've only ever had good luck once teaming with a ROB... Good combo on Siege and Mansion, but a lot of the other teams are better on most of the other stages... Does that count as a john? :p

Edit: I didn't do any good the time I teamed with Jokey at TYM either...

Warfie

Smash Rookie
Well>>> I still need a doubles partner!!!!!!! Diddy/DDD/MK! all of them are ready for battle!!!!
Someone let me know if there intrested

Mr.E

Smash Lord
If we're doing the no-mains/MK side event as doubles, I'm also free for that. ;o

**** I wanted to team with warfie but everyone is swarming the poor man. Kingster? I already offered once and you ignored me. *shrug* I'm not coming in cold this time, guys, I've been playing Wi-Fi the past couple days! :lick:

solecalibur

Smash Master
I guess I'll throw out teaming with really anyone for the side event and regular doubles I'd like some practice before though

Nope

Smash Lord
DO NOT BE LATE! WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR ANYONE!!!! Doubles will start right at 12:00 so be here BEFORE then. We have lots of side events to do and If we want to do them all we need to start on time.

Count

Smash Champion
Mew2King-I'll mm. Are you cool with having it recorded? I've yet to be at a tournament with you and have some spare cash at the moment.

I'm bringing renegade, flame (the ganon main) and a real life friend whos just going to spectate. Hoping to leave by 8:30. Can't wait to see everybody :).

Ok...so I won't be able to come today since it's my dad's birthday. I was really thinking about leaving but, I think it would be disrespectful on my part to do that.

Sorry to everyone but I'm just trying to be nice.

Also Kb will need a teammate to replace me. Please get at him.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
Hey i got a car leaving at 1030 AM ( it will take us about 2hrs to get there ) but we are not doing doubles.
it will be myself
calebyte
xeroxen
asdioh
Have fun all doubles contestants.... AND GOOD LUCK!

c you guys later

EDIT: XeroXen wants to MM M2K

Top Bottom