• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
you all sux, zoap had them out last wedsnesday(not yesterday) and had no pain, he took vicodin at night to sleep and was eating regular food by day 3. AND GUESS WAT, I had 5 wisdom teeth pulled so no johns

lilcoolboi64

Smash Cadet
Are there any free parking garages in downtown san jose cuz in the sj mercury news it says they're all 15$?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
lilcoolboi64 said:
Are there any free parking garages in downtown san jose cuz in the sj mercury news it says they're all 15$?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's on 4th street, but not completely, anyone want to confirm that?

PHD

Smash Apprentice
The King said:
If i manage to win this thing only 2 days after having 4 wisdom teeth and a #14 Molar removed, losing 3/4 pint of blood through my gums, and while still not being able to eat any solid foods and having to take a vidocin and 2 ibuprofin ever 8 hours, just so I can keep my eyes open from the pain, then I'm never coming back. You guys better step it up and whoop my ***. LOL.

What time does this start again?

King Out

My friend Nick's grandfather had some teeth removed without aenesthetic because he doesn't "believe" in it. That guy is such a man.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
ryanmercland said:
So funny How im gunna be so close to this Tourney!!
Im top 5 in GA, I have tha best Falco in my state.
Ill be in Dublin CA for a few dayz ready for any challenge and/or $$$ Matches. ( Not kid money lol)
Really wished I could have played Lunin, regardless Ill still try to make this tourney.

hey my name is Kurtis I will $$ match u for 5 do you accept?
i want some falco action =P

yepe me comin ^^ rAwr xD >.>

will grand prix get in the way of VTA coming from Santa Teresa?

hey mike i'll call u later

myko if u stay on the couch too long i mite do something LOL

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
me and fta wont be able to sign up for singles tmw.. but if there are crew battles or any other tourneys then we will sign up. my mom is picking me up tmw at five -__-

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol its kool. i dont wanna put you guys in the losers bracket for nothing =) LOL. just kidding.. haha
its more like... i dont wanna waste my money for nothing.. lol. see you guys tmw man! DM is sleeepin at
my house today so we can get some practice for tmw.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Um, so, Rey do I have to pick you up at W Oak BART (and if so what time) or how are you getting down to SJSU? If you need me to pick you up give me a call, absolutely anytime; gotta lookout for my teammate ^_____________________^

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Dude Yen, does anyone in your family or friends work for nVidia by any chance?

P.S. I want item matches, specifically with very high poke balls only.

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
HyugaRicdeau said:

WHOA dude yea! how did u know? My mom does! XD did u go to the picnic today?

Pokeballs eh? ur on! hehe

SuperRad

Smash Master
HyugaRicdeau said:

my friend's mom works for nvidia
</random>

so, im not going to this.

****in work, made me chose between this or my friend's birthday bbq.

sorry smash, you dont have tasty bbqz

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey, who ever is driving there.. you better get there early, cause the San Jose Grand Prix is tomorrow.. in downtown san jose ( which means right outside the university.. walking distance) so.. if you want parking.. i suggest you get there EARLY. if not.. pay the 8 dollars for the school parking.. which im sure would be packed as well.. but.. yeah.. get there early.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
4th street parking garage has free parking (last time i checked, i know 'cause i went there). try going there for parking...

KevMoney

Smash Journeyman
Change of plans the KGB wont be coming

Because B has other plans and geo is having car issues :(

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
FTA will be joining the party. Crews or no crews? We're up for some crews. We probably have to leave at 5, so no singles 4 us. But teams and crews if its still goin on..

DARKMIKE

Smash Apprentice
Were leaving at 10:30 and well be there at twelve so dont start with out us LUUUUUUUUUNIN! Does any one know if mikenasty is going, Ill money match him? I need the time of the crew and team matches. Im leaving with KFC in the morning. If some one reads this and has the info i need please post it.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Meep and Mr. P wont be attending this due to some bull**** conditions. Good luck to the rest of the FTA. Maybe next time...

Top Bottom