• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Say you know all you want, but in reality you don't. And if for making it your business, you really feel like making whiteboyninja an effeminate pvssy boy who can't defend himself so he has to have a (lol not gonna be that mean) girl do it for him, by all means please do. But if you feel like his masculinity is not in question and he's your b*tch then go ahead with your minor insignificant banter, he'll end up hating you for it when I rag on him like the little school boy ***** you made him.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Say you know all you want, but in reality you don't. And if for making it your business, you really feel like making whiteboyninja an effeminate pvssy boy who can't defend himself so he has to have a (lol not gonna be that mean) girl do it for him, by all means please do. But if you feel like his masculinity is not in question and he's your b*tch then go ahead with your minor insignificant banter, he'll end up hating you for it when I rag on him like the little school boy ***** you made him.
...and the a$$ you made outta yourself.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
NK is annoying cool (a class of its own) - even yesterday, in real life :)

That picture in lunin's sig - is that what VANS was drawing on the whiteboard?

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
stop sticking up for the little girl you little dickwad. She needs to learn her place. Don't hop into shìt when it's not your place. Mind your own business while I tend to mine.
wtf ur refering to me like im a fcking dog. who are u to say that u are gonna put me in my place

Dont go prancin around like ur all that.

En Kay Ur a big jerkface u know that.

If anyone need to learn their place its you.

Dont make me kick the sht outta u in smash.

Thank you

quak

Smash Champion
Let's change the subject.......

WHATS UR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Mine is the generic Safeway brand-Mint Chocolate chip. Cause it's cheaper and comes in a bigger container

But if price and quantity were all the same so all varibles were taken out, it'd definatly be Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream (the stephen colbert one) it's actually really good, in addition to being heartily endorsed by Colbert himself. It's got like carmel and fudge swirls in it with big chunks of waffle cone mixed right in vanilla ice cream, try it if you haven't.

DRGN

Technowizard
-> Tin-roof Sundae.

double pst ftw wen is thenext one man like i seriously need to fcking item match til dawn sht

anyone down?

>.< I would be soo down for that, lol. I really regretted I couldn't play you in items before.. But I was happy that I got to play some FFAs & teams with you, Frotaz, & Hyuga. (I was gonna mention that before... in fact I had a butload of shoutouts after the NCB, but my browser crashed.. then I was too disheartened to type it all again, :urg: . lol) But anyways you guys are hella fun to play with. ^_^ I had a lot of fun..

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
-> Tin-roof Sundae.

>.< I would be soo down for that, lol. I really regretted I couldn't play you in items before.. But I was happy that I got to play some FFAs & teams with you, Frotaz, & Hyuga. (I was gonna mention that before... in fact I had a butload of shoutouts after the NCB, but my browser crashed.. then I was too disheartened to type it all again, :urg: . lol) But anyways you guys are hella fun to play with. ^_^ I had a lot of fun..
XD i really liked playing with u too! ahahah me made a good team!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
lol i effing rock. remember kids: Internets is serious business.

EDIT: Once again just remember who I am and how seriously I take my internets... It'll all be ok I promise ;D

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Listen to what ProdigyKid says kids. NK is NK.
Umm honestly I don't care who the person is, that doesn't give them the right to sht talk to someone who is just defending anyone else. Yeah just no more posts like that plz NK kthx:lick:

BTW Mint Chip is best by far, followed by Cookies and Cream <3

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Umm honestly I don't care who the person is, that doesn't give them the right to sht talk to someone who is just defending anyone else. Yeah just no more posts like that plz NK kthx:lick:

cookies and cream OWNS

but Cold STONES in general rules XD.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
come on guys. did anyone realize that i didnt even respond to nintendoqueen?

the way to deal with him is to pretend he doesnt exist. when he posts i dont even read it. i didnt even know he was referring to me until i went back and look at everything a secodn time.

thanks for sticking up for me yen, but i dont need anyone to help me. i can ignore him just fine on my own.

the best ice cream ever is ben and jerry's phish food. there really just isnt any competition.
its RICH cocolate ice cream with marshmellow, caramel, and chunks of fish shaped fudge. that stuff is orgasmically good

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
LOL. I live to start shiat on the internets. And look at btzo stickin up for the ladies *claps*

Just go back and read how baseless everything I said was before you go and make it personal. Loooooooooool.

EDIT: I love yen's comebacks. Heellla cuuuuuuuute.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well if you know NK then you know he's not really talking/starting sheet. However NK has the habit of doing it to everyone and perhaps especially people that don't know what his damage is. I'm not saying "NK is great, everyone STFU" nor am I saying "NK is mean, just ignore him." Although sometimes I do wish he would tone his sheezy down.

Just.

NK is NK and will always be.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Let's change the subject.......

WHATS UR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Mine is the generic Safeway brand-Mint Chocolate chip. Cause it's cheaper and comes in a bigger container

But if price and quantity were all the same so all varibles were taken out, it'd definatly be Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream (the stephen colbert one) it's actually really good, in addition to being heartily endorsed by Colbert himself. It's got like carmel and fudge swirls in it with big chunks of waffle cone mixed right in vanilla ice cream, try it if you haven't.

cookies and cream OWNS

but Cold STONES in general rules XD.
I haven't been on for 2 weeks and I find the last 2 pages talking about ice cream... sweeet.

I love the safeway brand ice cream... affordable and tastes pretty good... though I usually only get the sherberts, orange or rainbow.
Coldstone is way to expensive... I'll stick with rite aid for the huge $1 scoops.
Btzo, I used to think Mint chip was the best too... followed by cookies and cream... haha... But I really want a Mint Cookie, cuz I'm just not fond of those square chips... but I've yet to seen a mint cookie... roar.

I've actually changed my taste of ice cream to the ben and jerry brands that are amazzzing like caramel swirls with chocolate covered waffle cones mixed into them... its just too gooood.

But rite aid has really awesome flavors too... their Thrifty brand ice cream... Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Malt Krunch... too good.

It's been hot lately... I think i'll go get some ice cream.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
come on guys. did anyone realize that i didnt even respond to nintendoqueen?

the way to deal with him is to pretend he doesnt exist. when he posts i dont even read it. i didnt even know he was referring to me until i went back and look at everything a secodn time.

thanks for sticking up for me yen, but i dont need anyone to help me. i can ignore him just fine on my own.

the best ice cream ever is ben and jerry's phish food. there really just isnt any competition.
its RICH cocolate ice cream with marshmellow, caramel, and chunks of fish shaped fudge. that stuff is orgasmically good
Nick knows how its done. Think of NK like that psycho rampaging kid on the street. Just let him do waht he wants, and everything should be fine.

I forgot I owned a copy of Pokemon....

Cold Stone ftw, right BTZO?

Top Bottom