• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Woah I looked back and I just noticed that whiteboyninja was asking to play before I did. :psycho:

You should go play with me. I have calculated that after we have played roughly 7000 matches than we should be able to back to NCB and own it up. But we musn't forget to take breaks for eating, sleeping, and lifting weights.

Aznshadow are you the shadow of an azn or are you an azn that makes the shadow?

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
Woah I looked back and I just noticed that whiteboyninja was asking to play before I did. :psycho:

You should go play with me. I have calculated that after we have played roughly 7000 matches than we should be able to back to NCB and own it up. But we musn't forget to take breaks for eating, sleeping, and lifting weights.

Aznshadow are you the shadow of an azn or are you an azn that makes the shadow?
i dont know i shold get a new name aznshadow sound lame

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
i rather create a new name then use ones that someone used b4 :D
u see syra dont like those names

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
azn shadow when you are at school or where ever, just look for cool words and use that for your alias. Like deadbeat, deadbeat is an awesome word. I got the name zodiak cause my dad was reading a book called zodiac a couple years ago and I thought that was a cool word. Though when I tried to spell it for my alias I thought it was suppose to be spelled with a K. It just kinda stuck with me.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Zhu, we're talking about usernames here...not smash tags o_o; *slaps zoap*

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
lol jiggywiggy, you obviously dont know bootle. he used to MAIN bowser until he finally admitted that he was such a bad character he had to use marth as a main. but his bowser is still pretty awesome, i'd say a fair bit above your main even

remember, you dont really know us >_>

Zoap

Smash Master
aznshadow said:
i dont know i shold get a new name aznshadow sound lame

KingJigglyWiggly said:
You should take one my old names I used for online play.

-Lagger98
-Six9-S0Fine

aznshadow said:
i rather create a new name then use ones that someone used b4 :D
u see syra dont like those names
KingJigglyWiggly said:
Yeah your right it just doesn't match this game. They were used for Halo 2.
Zodiak-Lucien said:
azn shadow when you are at school or where ever, just look for cool words and use that for your alias. Like deadbeat, deadbeat is an awesome word. I got the name zodiak cause my dad was reading a book called zodiac a couple years ago and I thought that was a cool word. Though when I tried to spell it for my alias I thought it was suppose to be spelled with a K. It just kinda stuck with me.
liewyel said:
You should be clever and scramble your real name into a screenname. ^_^
hylianlord said:
i like my name the best. it's actually my name.
Now that ive had to waste all this time of my life just to prove further what I originally said. AS YOU CAN SEE THESE QUOTES ARE IN ORDER OF WHICH THEY WERE POSTED. Clearly we have no one speaking specifically of aliases or sn until my good man lucien says Alias. I highlighted it for you guys just incase u cant read. Now the very next post some guy says sn. And seeing as Zhu says nothing about his screename we are to assume he is only refering to his alias AKA Zhu which is also his last name. THANK YOU GOOD BYE YOUR ALL STILL IDIOTS :dizzy:

Also seeing as Azn shadow who started this all uses that as his alias in this game how do u know what we were speaking of.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
Azn Shadow is a good name, cuz people think of me when they say it which is always a good thing lol;)
ehh i remember durin sfsu, i think its simna or someone i forgot, he was like, hmm ur shadow and hes aznshadow. o_O maybe i should change it to Niu??

darkatma

Smash Hero
A Whole New World~~

Fremont Sucks. No one good to play. I needa play people in the summer from out of Fremont. But i can't travel coz my parents are the nazi type of asians.

In conclusion:

He got me.. TEEN PREGNANT T.T

Lol.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Delphiki, comb your beard we dont wanna hear none of that shiz

Maybe I should go all Red Climbers. Wait, I'm quitting Climbers. lolz.

I prolly wont enter another tourney til summer. 1mil mesos says Brawl wont come out til next year, so I'm plan to come back a different player..... I hope. <_<

And another note, if it hasnt been mentioned already. Zhu is placed 17th or whatever due to forfiet. He had places to go, people to see.
Wow i can't believe i read back from page 406 of this monster thread
iono if this is a double post, but brawl is coming out before dec 31st, so if no one's called your bet, you owe me 1 mill mesos ^^
I'm sure it would help my lvl 50 cleric buy some equips

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
delete ur cleric its boring D=< belike azen and start a ranger, and in 1week u can get from 1-95

Top Bottom