• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
OMFG LMFAO :laugh:

But uhh i don't know but i checked alot XD oh well w/e, but yeah its pretty obvious that Deep Norcal fcking ***** kthx.

BTW if 12 yr old's spam anyone on aim then they would go on, its common sense that they are irresistable :lick:

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
No dice for me today. Forgot I had **** to do today. Sorry. Might be able to make it to your house around 5 if you dont go anywhere tyde.

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
SNKE, do you still play? Come to jason's tmrw from like 1-5 lol, we need a 4th person
It's just me, julian(the ganon) and Jason and maybe chris(hydrokirby), but since chris is lame and not responding we dunno if he can come.
lol yeah, I still play. I would have came, but I just checked back here a day too late haha. If you guys are gonna smash again just let me know in advance.

DREADDDDDDDDDDDD you haven't been on aimmm!

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Are you guys going to be recording? I need to record a demonstration for a technique I invented with Bowser (easier fortress canceling). I made it easier to do but nobody on the Bowser boards believes me (only 2 ppl). I even made a cute little paint pic with a funny Bowser 2 pages before. See it here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101216&page=8

I live in San Jose.

Why not Isai? :(

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Well, what time is this going to start anyway? Because if it's after SATs, I may be able to make it.... ( I didn't see it in the first post...)

=/

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah, I still play. I would have came, but I just checked back here a day too late haha. If you guys are gonna smash again just let me know in advance.

DREADDDDDDDDDDDD you haven't been on aimmm!
HAHA i was gone the whole weekend! Fanime lol but im back! hurry old smash time!hhahahah

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Can... someone tell me what time the Biweeklies start and maybe an est. finish time too? I kinda need to know these things if I'm gonna get a ride...

quak

Smash Champion
last time they started like 4 or 5 or something like that and ended near 10, but that was because forward was there. There were 64 entrants.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
of course KFC.

we're MM for $1, best of 10928012809814 and we're gonna record it and we're gonna shake hands like brothers after i OWN YOU.

xDD jk jk. but yea $1 sound good? i'm poor as well. still haven't gotten my money from gunn high school's tourny ^^

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
Can... someone tell me what time the Biweeklies start and maybe an est. finish time too? I kinda need to know these things if I'm gonna get a ride...
the doors are usually open by like 10 or so AM, and they stay open until pretty late, the singles often doesnt finish until after 10 PM.

doubles signups traditionally starts at noon, and singles starts when doubles ends. if you want to play doubles, be there by noon. if you want to play singles, plan to stay until 6 or 7. i have a feeling you wont be in after 3 or 4 games, so dont worry about having to stay super late.

these things are pretty informal, so dont worry about the clock so much. just come and have fun

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I guess for me it's getting there part, since i'm located in the North Bay and taking SAT IIs that day, but if things start at noon I hopefully will be able to get a ride down there, so I'm gonna hope...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
i have a feeling you wont be in after 3 or 4 games, so dont worry about having to stay super late.

these things are pretty informal, so dont worry about the clock so much. just come and have fun
O_O umm...

BTW they are not "pretty informal" the only time the times would change is if we are ahead of time. Teams signups starts at 12:00 ends at 12:30. Teams usually finishes around 4 where i take signups and give a break until 5 where the brackets are made. Singles usually starts by 5:30 and ends 9:30-10:00 kthx

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
O_O umm...

BTW they are not "pretty informal" the only time the times would change is if we are ahead of time. Teams signups starts at 12:00 ends at 12:30. Teams usually finishes around 4 where i take signups and give a break until 5 where the brackets are made. Singles usually starts by 5:30 and ends 9:30-10:00 kthx
i really didnt mean that as an affront to our tournament directors. i prefer them like this!

what i meant wsa that the atmosphere of the biweekly is more relaxed than lots of others that get as big as we have. i like it because the NCB isnt about the money, we just smash. we can be on time and be informal, and we can be off schedule and still be really formal. i just mean like...you can just show up whenever you want and start smashing. its a good thing. im sorry if this somehow offends you.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I only go to these biweeklies to one day have a tourney match and decide it two out of three

ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!!!

ahhh btzo? Good match right?

fine fine... DK vs Shiek fair enough 0_0

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
i really didnt mean that as an affront to our tournament directors. i prefer them like this!

what i meant wsa that the atmosphere of the biweekly is more relaxed than lots of others that get as big as we have. i like it because the NCB isnt about the money, we just smash. we can be on time and be informal, and we can be off schedule and still be really formal. i just mean like...you can just show up whenever you want and start smashing. its a good thing. im sorry if this somehow offends you.
I didn't take offense or anything, I'm just saying that with the time schedules always consistent and the rules always enforced it kinda doesn't make sense that they would be "informal.":p

Nope, no DK ur gona play falco and ur gona lose and ur gona like it ;D haha

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I didn't take offense or anything, I'm just saying that with the time schedules always consistent and the rules always enforced it kinda doesn't make sense that they would be "informal.":p

Nope, no DK ur gona play falco and ur gona lose and ur gona like it ;D haha
but but ive been practicin DK for like 1 day and it pwnts EVERYONe.

Fine fine Falco b ut I feel horrible when it wins o_o LOL. JKing

I still dont know how im getting to this haha.

Top Bottom