• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

JoeyOnly

Smash Apprentice
do you guys need anything for the tourny? I'll bring my cube and I have some cookies for everybody. Got 3 packs of Mothers chocholate chip, 1 pack of Mothers ice oatmeal, 1 pack of golden oreos and 1 pack of double stuff oreos!

This is going to be my first time so I don't know how the tv situation is going to be but if you guys want I can bring a 13" Sony TRINITRON tv.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
do you guys need anything for the tourny? I'll bring my cube and I have some cookies for everybody. Got 3 packs of Mothers chocholate chip, 1 pack of Mothers ice oatmeal, 1 pack of golden oreos and 1 pack of double stuff oreos!

This is going to be my first time so I don't know how the tv situation is going to be but if you guys want I can bring a 13" Sony TRINITRON tv.
Yes you can bring cookies and I will eat them. Don't bring any TVs - I already have that covered. Just bring your GameCube (along wish smash and all that), your controller, and the cookies : ).

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
I assume it's the standard $5 entry? Someone said it varies between 5 and 10...

I'm coming from Chico, and I don't want to travel 3+ hours and not have enough money. ^^;

EDIT: I'm willing to team with anyone for doubles if they need a partner.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Oh my goodness! Did you guys look to the sky? Its a full moon tonight isnt it? or is it just me...its so beautiful! it...has this yellow bittersweet color to it... so nice..

Miharu

Smash Hero
Oh my goodness! Did you guys look to the sky? Its a full moon tonight isnt it? or is it just me...its so beautiful! it...has this yellow bittersweet color to it... so nice..
Nobody to share it with.

What a waste -_- (Yeah I hate my life right now lol)

Raichu is garbage as a pokemon lol. Jolteon > Raichu

darkatma

Smash Hero
Nobody to share it with.

What a waste -_- (Yeah I hate my life right now lol)

Raichu is garbage as a pokemon lol. Jolteon > Raichu
"Inside every nice guy is the real guy wanting to come out"
stop being an NG Chris.

Full moon is beautiful. It's so bright :O
it's as bright as that day on the lunar calendar 5/5 zhong qiu jie (moon festival) or something lol

edit: @ raretruffle, zhu told me 7 bucks for singles. Just bring 15 bucks or something, and you'll be covered, unless you're buying us cookies too :p

quak

Smash Champion
Hoy. I'm totally goin to this shindig tomorrow. Anyone wanna team?

CMON DEEP NORCAL SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!!

I might be still drunk tomorrow so expect one hell of a smash show.
heyyyyy buddies
imma need a partner for doubless
anyone else need one?
i might go to doubles tomarrow, if i am, i'll need to team with one of you loners that have no friends ever. Warning: may unnecessarily TK.

Sure, we need some chocolate chip cookies, bring enough for 40 people, hold the x-lax

Oh man, he's actually bringing cookies, classic!

GIMME THOSE ICED OATMEALS SUHN!

SuperRad

Smash Master
if you need a teammate just ask around, i'll be doing the same. if you specifically want to team with me [god knows why you would :-)] yell out Brian or SuperRad or SuperRadBrian or anything similar and i'll pick up on it. or you can just ask people, most of the regulars know me by now

quak

Smash Champion
i just want to team with someone that's not a complete newb, but also will not make me look like a complete newb. I'll ask around for a partner when/if im there

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Catch me up.

Sharing is a form of losing. Unless you lose to gain.

Someone needs to mention Shining Force and Skies of Arcadia. Deus Ex for story too.

Also KOTOR, for science's sake.

Squall is a ****.

Who wants to play Starcraft: The Board Game with me when it comes out?

Also Culdcept Saga.

malva00

Smash Master
Hey I'm playing Deus Ex right now kind of been like a week or something.

Dave if u coming bring blokus

Whoa, you moved to Burlingame? That's like 10 mins away from me. We should play, haha.
What do you mean when did I move? I'm new here so I've never even met you. Why would you think that?

Anyways I've mainly just watched videos of pros and played against cpus since none of my friends play ssbm. So I'm sure to learn a lot from this experience. =)

malva00

Smash Master
you should get there before 12pm in case it actually starts on time

but it never happens cuz they always have to wait for their precious dbr

Lorcl678

Smash Apprentice
Where is it located in San Jose University? I can never make it cause my friend is always unavailable and he knows where to go.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
Im coming to the next one with my friend. i check the 511 transit, and it looks like its gonna take us 1hr 51 minutes to get to SJSU if we 100% know what to do. So we probably gonna arive at 1:00 so we will miss doubles but sign up for singles and for some friendlies. Unless i get a ride it will be much better, I'll see. I need to know where is the bus stop at when i reach fremont through bart o_O.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman

*******, don't complain when you have a job. I'm looking for one -_-

Singles had better not start before 2 >_>
no but when u get ****ed in the *** when somone changes ur shift from sunday morning to saturday morning because they want to ****ing ruin ur life then u get pissed as hell

HylianLord

Smash Ace
why must i always get lunin / jeff / tang? why couldn't i be in the other side of the bracket and lose to btzo or germ instead >_> stupid... ah well, expect vids tomorrow. i'm tired and i'm not gonna upload anything at the moment. sorry guys T_T

Top Bottom