• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
people in santa cruz area:
i wanna play smash. any of you guys having smashfests or anything i can try and make it to?

people in san jose area:
so, nothing is going on here in santa cruz as far as smash goes, but you guys are relatively close to me. if you guys are having smashfests or something, i would be very interested in coming and getting some good solid practice. (i think i can get from here to places like sunnyvale and outlying areas using nothing but public transportation. anyone know more about getting from the San Jose Diridon Station to the other areas? Looks like I can take amtrak, but I'm not sure...) I could probably get as far as san francisco, although that's probably a little bit of a long trip for just a single day.

basically, if you're doing **** and you want another person hit me up on aim [superradbrian].

ps:
i wonder how much sense im making at 3:30 AM. I guess tomorrow morning will tell.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
they always scare us with sumthing new then say its an assist trophy errr wannabe pokemon peeps XD "RUNAWAY!!!" they are just like pokemon huh? u can do jack cept run away LOL i cant wait!!

ITEMS IN THIS GAME WILL ROCKZ!

The GERM

Smash Ace
Put it there

DBR: Do you guys smell something? *sniff sniff* .....smells like......strawberries....chocolate.....and sprinkles of crew battle, cause I'm baking the biggest fu**ing **** cake ever with special Norcal sauce to welcome these Palmdale kids. So whadya say Palmdale, 10 bux person, crew battle?

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING!

nublet06

Smash Lord
well...

we only have 4 people. and we would be missing Teba, Aesis, and Lee Puff who are 3 of our better players.

im always down tho. crew battles are my favorite.

We will have BoA, ROFL, Emerican, and Petoo0. i doubt anyone is gonna want to put money on it lol.

emerican

Smash Ace
DBR: Do you guys smell something? *sniff sniff* .....smells like......strawberries....chocolate.....and sprinkles of crew battle, cause I'm baking the biggest fu**ing **** cake ever with special Norcal sauce to welcome these Palmdale kids. So whadya say Palmdale, 10 bux person, crew battle?

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING!
FIGHTIN' WORDS!!! DAAAYUM!!

hahah, sounds like fun. i think the baysians wanna play us too.. but they're missing lunin.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
but it was already announced that there will be no brawl at E3
unless thats nintendo's new trick...
guess we'll find out at 9:00am tomorrow

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'm so drunk right now.

-NK.

I loooooooooooooooooove melleeeee. Drunnkkkkkkk blah blah b olaha

HOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHHH!!!

I like DBR, thems are cool catts. BOobbbbyyy I love you hang out with me moooooore.

LOL GHAHAhahhgihlasarishtioheioh I'm so drunk. ****.

SFAT

Smash Ace
Hey, I just wanted to know who exactly is going to the Bi-Weekly this weekend. I havent played Smash with pros in awhile, so I'm a bit afraid. I went to Anime Expo though and saw Falcomist, who actually lives a 10 minute drive from my house. But anyways, i want to play Smash back at SJSU, so I might be coming.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
honestly I'm pretty sure no one gives a **** who you are. If you do good we'll like youl Or if you have some super personalityh trait we may like you then. But besides that, Don't itro yourself cause no one caers, and secondl dont bea tbich cause I'jm hella drunk. **** yeah seaking.

Lunin's sister = 10.

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
honestly I'm pretty sure no one gives a **** who you are. If you do good we'll like youl Or if you have some super personalityh trait we may like you then. But besides that, Don't itro yourself cause no one caers, and secondl dont bea tbich cause I'jm hella drunk. **** yeah seaking.
Wow, NK. That was kind of a really mean thing to say, even for a drunk.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Psh. Palmdale.

More like Palm-GAY-le.

Oh burn!

KOF and Gulty Gear in the works. Gotta get in touch with Kawn.

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice

Lunin's sister = 10.

OK, then I wont mention the 5+ people I'll be bringing down with me this Saturday >.>

...except that, win or lose, I'm really going to enjoy watching our best man fight competitively (finally)

Out of idle curiousity, does teams tend to run late or finish early? We're probably not coming down until noon or so at the earliest, and I'd just like to be sure that "about 4:00 pm" is accurate for singles signups.

EDIT: And yes, I know his comment wasn't directed at me. Just taking advantage of an opportune moment XD

Top Bottom