• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
so
about the biweekly this saturday

my dad says it's the grand prix this weekend

just wondering, is that going to be close enough to SJSU to effect getting there and back?

thanx dudez
the grand prix is IN downtown SJ, along with SJSU, so...

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
I turned 19 this last Saturday (the 21st), but then we had two other family birthdays earlier in the week, so they took weekend priority. I got bumped back to next weekend. And since I'm going to projekt revolution on sunday, my mom decided Saturday would be when we all . . . Celebrate my birthday, Moctezuma style. We just chill and eat until we are about to burst, then the guys go into our food comas, which are just awesome, and the chicks go and gossip or whatever the **** you people do. So yeah. I'm old or whatever.

SuperRad

Smash Master
the grand prix is IN downtown SJ, along with SJSU, so...
yeah, i checked the track map right after that and saw how close it was to the school :laugh:

however the site says everything is done by 6 which means that leaving SJSU shouldn't be too bad.

i was more worried about having my route (280->7th) being blocked off and having to find another way.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I would like to sincerely apologize to Iceninja when IM'ed me o_o

so im sorry Iceninja and I hope u can accept my apology.

Plz dont say anything about laser camping or anything to me.

Again im sorry Iceninja and biweekly >.> im too tired from OC3 I probably wont go cause I dont feel like playing smash

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Pe2/Peter are you in NorCal?

Sheridan please PM me or something if you're going to Evo West. I'm definitely going but I'm still not sure how I'm getting there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
copypasta from turlock and modesto threads:

me, HMW, kfc, dark mike, meep, and tc1 all got in a very bad car accident on the way home from 0c3. i just got back from a bakersfield hospital and eating some denny's with my parents and brother. luckily we all escaped with minor cuts and bruises, except for mike who has a really bad arm cut and vincent (meep) who seems to be suffering from shock or something. pray that we're all okay in the end.
edit:
thanks btzo.

in further detail about how bad the wreck was: our SUV rolled down a hill which seemed about 25-30 feet high near a freeway overpass. the car was totaled with all the windows broken, i was able to crawl out of one. all of us were pretty shocked, but a sherriff or CHP officer or something walked by and called ambulances quickly. thank God we're all alive, and it's pretty crazy because tc1 freaking emerged UNTOUCHED. mike and vince were the worst off though, and they were sent to a different hospital from the other 4 of us. i have no idea how they're doing.

i just gotta say this: the weekend was quite an experience.
roughin it in socal by arriving first to Santa Fe Springs and sleeping in the car next to the venue.
had an adventure with some 0c3 texans.
watched transformers, amazing movie.
watched m2k take 16 stock off ken's crew.
watched PC do the impossible.
met and played bombsoldier.
got in a CRAZY car accident and lived to tell about it. on smashboards.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Choknater said:
me, HMW, kfc, dark mike, meep, and tc1 all got in a very bad car accident on the way home from 0c3. i just got back from a bakersfield hospital and eating some denny's with my parents and brother. luckily we all escaped with minor cuts and bruises, except for mike who has a really bad arm cut and vincent (meep) who seems to be suffering from shock or something. pray that we're all okay in the end.
Wow I'm glad that you guys are okay at least, hope mike isn't in too bad shape, and I hope vincent is doing okay, you can't really heal a mental injury so simply as a cut, he could probly use some support from his friends if people can get around to doing it. If they aren't able to read this though I'd appreciate it if you can send my condolences, as well as others who should care as well.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
copypasta from turlock and modesto threads:

edit:
thanks btzo.

in further detail about how bad the wreck was: our SUV rolled down a hill which seemed about 25-30 feet high near a freeway overpass. the car was totaled with all the windows broken, i was able to crawl out of one. all of us were pretty shocked, but a sherriff or CHP officer or something walked by and called ambulances quickly. thank God we're all alive, and it's pretty crazy because tc1 freaking emerged UNTOUCHED. mike and vince were the worst off though, and they were sent to a different hospital from the other 4 of us. i have no idea how they're doing.

i just gotta say this: the weekend was quite an experience.
roughin it in socal by arriving first to Santa Fe Springs and sleeping in the car next to the venue.
had an adventure with some 0c3 texans.
watched transformers, amazing movie.
watched m2k take 16 stock off ken's crew.
watched PC do the impossible.
met and played bombsoldier.
got in a CRAZY car accident and lived to tell about it. on smashboards.

Oh my goodness...i hope they are all gonna be okay, there are funtimes but its times like these we all fear... :( rolled down a hill? >.< gawdd........ i just hope everyones gonna be okay... it just...didnt seem like sumthing leik this could happen to our friends u know? ahhh we just cant ever expect et... >.<! get well sooon! car accidents.....scary..........O_O

as for tc1 he hella Di or teched that sht or sumthin...

MacD

Banned via Administration
He hella hit the tech :cool:

But really, I hope you all are okay..
lol, that is rediculously funny, (at least to me)

but that sucks in two ways, one, of course they're hurt, (already gave condolenses), and the other, those FTA people were the ones i would take to the ncb, and i don' really want to go by myself, and i would asume he wouldn't want to go to this one for multiple reasons even if he had a ride (or drove himself)

and now i am torn about giong this sat, i want to play and incorperate all the new techinquies i leaned and all, but i don't really want to go byself or go op through all the traffic to it with the other stuff going on, so we'll see how it goes

jmic

Smash Ace
I'm sad. I can't make it this Saturday. I'm DJing a party. Poopsauce.

Edit:

How selfish of me not to read previous posts until now. Chok and all, hope you guys are pulling through strong. Glad to hear from you guys.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Modesto and FTA, I love you guys and I hope for the best for you all. I'd be grateful if you could express my feelings to everyone involved, choknater.

Also I decided I'm not going to EVO.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Whoa Andre, I'm glad to know all you guys are okay. And I especially hope Vince and Mike recover as quickly as possible.

And NCB hmm..... itll depend who goes.... 4 days of smashing in a row was like dayumsssss

EDIT: If the Grand Prix is in SJ, then that means I have to pay for parking anywhere. I dont think I wanna go so much.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Whoa go****. Respect and wishes go out to Mike and Vincent. That is some **** luck.

For once I think I'm not gonna be a ****. Hope everything turns out for the best.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
I'm sad. I can't make it this Saturday. I'm DJing a party. Poopsauce.
What kind of music do you DJ? And what kind of equipment do you use? I really like DJing and have been thinking about getting in to it. I'm just curious.

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I wanna go too, but no ride.

If this saturday goes as planned(going to a scrub tourney for money) then I'll be able to pay gas monies.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
im working from 4 til 10 saturday...god dammit, hoipefully somone can cover my shift, i wanna try out my new characters ive been training with

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
The "Good People"less tournament is NOT in effect for this Saturday, at all.

I wanted to go to Tiesto but couldn't afford it. PM NK for the place of the smashfest.

Nekurbis86

Smash Journeyman
how much were tickets going for??

Im going to see Tiesto

tickets are cheaper the earlier you buy them and gradually increase by $5-10 as it gets closer to the event date.
It started at around 45 and is probably at $70(max) right now

****!!!! 0C3 was fun

hella memories and sht stickin 10 ppl into motel 6 LOL btzo knows HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

yea

EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT _______________________________________________

WTF sht! u guys fkn ok???????????????????

...**** u guys ok? sht ><

damit >< dude.....ok everything is ok right pls update
hope meep is okay too

thats why i slept maybe 30 min only while riding back to Norcal. I just kept watching zoap drive and makin sure he was ok

seriously though you guys get better I love you all

yea what music u dj jmic? and also kizzo, ima get some equipment next month for dj'ing,

electronic dance music all the way

trance...

dunno if im comin saturday or not we'll see

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Im going to see Tiesto

yea what music u dj jmic? and also kizzo, ima get some equipment next month for dj'ing,

electronic dance music all the way

trance...
quoted for truth!
LOVE TRANCE
how are you getting there Kurtis??

Top Bottom