• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
im thinking of making a new account with a new name instead of aznshadow :D
help me make a name up =D

SSBM Jp

Smash Cadet
me n quak had da ultimate team listen to this....MEWTWO + LINK OWNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAGEEEE

LoL mah fckin link got eliminated so fckin fast :(

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I think you should go with ShadowATZO
LOL i like it, and good sht zhu, I kinda expected it though =P.

BTW I've decided that until I'm able to get a ride from someone from salinas or be able to drive myself, I wont be showing up to tournaments. It's not really something I want to do, but I'm just tired of having to depend on everyone and be burdening them (excuse how emo that sounds lol). Also I just dont have the motivation to take those 5+ hour bus rides every week anymore. Making brackets and taking sign ups isn't too difficult though, so Im sure you guys can handle it XD, but anyone can always call me if they need help(doubt it though haha). I'll still be playing smash, but yeah I'm not sure when my next tournament will be, if I even have one. If I don't until brawl well, thanks a lot for the fun times guys, I'll definitely miss these (especially hanging with deep norcal and baysians). So thanks a lot for the memories guys, I hope I can figure out a way to get to these again soon.

Also I guess I can stay on the panel/rankings, but if it begins to become too hard to judge my rank, feel free to remove me :ohwell:.

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I wasn't able to say bye to Zhu and Narf cuz you guys were doing finals and I didn't want to bother. Good stuff to both of you and it was good talking to you again Zhu.

Good matches to everyone (especially the team friendlies)

I talked to way too many ppl to name, but it was good seeing you all again.

BTZO: I thought you were gonna come, I wanted to see you again haha. Hopefully it'll happen, I missed you ;P

PS

Derrell: I love you too

Snap

Smash Ace
doblejiggs teams ftw

Danny if u stop coming...

to be honest. It'd kinda not be the same...... :/

please drive soon!
make that two danny's not going anymore

yes, my name is danny too.

no

more like, shadowbtzo's name is danny too

since im older than him

so i reserve the right to be the original danny

and he can be danny too. danny two. get it.

i quit smash

mike666

Smash Apprentice
Team Results

1. Dark Oblivion (Dark Mike + Meep)
2. Knights of San Jose (Mike666 + Bernard)
3. Worst Rescue Attempt Ever (Yen + Frotaz)
4. Samage (Narfanator + Mikkuz)
5. Samich 1 (Fidel + AznSpikes)
5. Fvckem Up (Zhu + Hyrdo Kirby)
7. Where The B!tches At? (Nekurbis + Bootle)
7. Shut The Fvck Up (Ravest + Hong)
9. I Don't Care (Mac D + HomeMadeWaffles)
9. Quaker Jacks And The Jackpot Elf (J.P + Quak)

Single Results

1. Zhu
2. Narfanator
3. Dark Mike
4. Cheyenne
5. I Heard Mike666 Quit Marth Cuz Bootle Whooped On Him In Marth Dittos
5. LoudSpectre
7. Yen
7. Mikkuz
9. Meep
9. HydroKirby
9. HomeMadeWaffles
9. Hollister
13. Bootle
13. Mack D
13. Bernard
13. Quak
17. Pinoy MC
17. Darrell
17. Will Smith
17. PacSun
17. J.P
17. Waterbox
17. Art
17. King Jiggles
25. Snke
25. Mosquito

Thanks to everyone that came.

Shoutout to my boi Mack D - the coolest guy there. holla back

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
what does BTZO stand for? also what does ATZO stands for.

ewww zhu got 1st thats disgusting

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
rofl @ bootle replacing btzo as match/event announcer
Thanks Bootle. Ask me for help if you need it (and anyone else for that matter).

Art we have to have a "money match" every biweekly (I still can't believe this guy never actually plays in tournaments - just kicks it).

MacD

Banned via Administration
this touny was good, had some good times,

my peach getting obliterated by mike666, but it is ok, i seem to have lost some of my skill against a marth, becasue i was able to get 2 stock off ken, i shoulldn't get like 3 and 4 stocked by you but hey, i'll work on that

will smith, hecka crazy 3rd round, semi charged samus blast that barely barely killed you

too bad i played my home boy waffles, and off course he wnet marth against me, made soo much sence

oh, and it is mac D not mack D ;)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
my peach getting obliterated by mike666, but it is ok, i seem to have lost some of my skill against a marth, becasue i was able to get 2 stock off ken, i shoulldn't get like 3 and 4 stocked by you but hey, i'll work on that
lol duh! mike 666 is better than ken............. or it could be that ken doesnt try against people who he doesnt feel threatened by.... like how ken and mew2king majorly sandbagged against me in friendlies.... but hey mike666 is really good so who knows lol

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
rofl @ bootle replacing btzo as match/event announcer

Bootle>BTZO at match announcing. This was a fun tournament and I enjoyed getting a mediocre placing like always.

I quit Marth. He's stupid and wears a tiara.

Zhu : I GUESS you did a good job on winning. Get a new haircut.

Hydrokirby: Good set. It was close, but I lost. Want to know why? It's because you played well.

Mike 666: I whooped you so hard that I quit Marth too.

Narf: Good **** on getting second place. I wanted you to beat Zhu by 4 stock at low percentages.

Nekurbis: We did pretty bad in teams, but it's all my fault. I should have used DK.

Waffles: Holla at cha boi!

Good matches to the rest of you I played.

Miharu

Smash Hero
it was fun yesterday ^^

Yen: stop knocking me out of losers' >_>

Bootle: That was a good set.

Mikkuz is too good >.>

wtf at first round Nekurbis vs Mikkuz lol

Dark Mike: I like your samus :D

Nat: I seem to have to play you a lot. hmm...

Me and Zhu suck at teams kthx

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
this touny was good, had some good times,

will smith, hecka crazy 3rd round, semi charged samus blast that barely barely killed you

too bad i played my home boy waffles, and off course he wnet marth against me, made soo much sence

oh, and it is mac D not mack D ;)
lol duh! mike 666 is better than ken............. or it could be that ken doesnt try against people who he doesnt feel threatened by.... like how ken and mew2king majorly sandbagged against me in friendlies.... but hey mike666 is really good so who knows lol
mike666 is better than ken

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
hey that was an okay tourney.... i would like to mention my eternal hate for marths and marth players...hahaha maybe not the players but dam i really hate marths.....

after i play a marth i wanna get drunk or some sht ROFL

XB shout outs.

Thanks daviddd for letting me open and such.

Frotaz: all i can say is Dirty Double Jiggs ftw XD goood sht in teams! ^___^ wtf JUNGLEJAPES ROFL
once agen we pull off our signature DDJ move. ::DoubleBoubleRest::

Mike/Bernard: OMG teams we're gonna hella get u! LOLOLOL bernard!!! u hella ...during semifinals wen we counter-picked junglejapes....after like both of u guys getting owned twice each by the river u paused and restarted a TOURNEY match auto give up ROFL!!!! ahhaha imma never forget that!

aznspikes128: weren't u the one who like.... oh iono.......2 stock me with marth and then followed it up by 3stocking me with fox? iono o_O? was that sumone else... ?

Meep: good matches! hahah kongo jungle campsite ftw! XD i hope i get to play you agen!

HydroKirby: iono wat happened this time in our match...XD i got lucky agen i guess.

Bootle: why are you so funny?

SNKE: XD i really loved the friendlies!

GG everyone in team friendlies....that was honestly the most fun the whole day. i love teams! XD "SAVE ME" i noticed some guys sayin that now hahahah...works!

NExt biweeklies we must do more teams friendlies!!!!

Top Bottom