• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MacD

Banned via Administration
I wanna meet Kiwi. I hear good things about her.

Also, MACD, WHERE WERE U AT THE LAST BIWEEKLY?!?! ME AND FIDEL WERE LOOKING FOR YOU!
well, i hella would have come, but i had work, and i need the money cause i bought a wii and that took $470 out of me, plus i'll need a memory card thing which is like 30 or something, buut i probably should have gotten off cause it was like only 4 hours

and i can't go tomorrow cause of speech, and next week, i am not sure, and the week after i am giong down south to lookk at colleges and the week after is the weekend before my 18th b-day, so i am thinking, i am out of tournies for a while, except for maybe the next bi-weekly

which one is fidel

and no i am not going to sjsu, i am most definatley going down south, most likely LA

MacD

megaman could be sick, as long as he isn't too over done, you know, like to blastery cause idk really how his A moves would work and stuff, but his B ones could be sick

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I don't know about you, but when I played Mega Man X (the first one) I thought Zero was a girl. Then later I found out he was a man, but still...X all the way. That's where the X of my name came from.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Maquarrie Halll; Room 227 right? What time do I need to be there? I have this paranoid fear that I will show up and it will be a big joke and nobody will be there...

Miharu

Smash Hero
Not to mention a large part of the 967 pages is just some high-quality spam, but that's beside the point.

No, this is not a joke.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I'm finally going to find out if I am as good as my ego has lead to me to believe over all these years. Never played anyone I couldn't beat. I don't wavedash though...

MacD

Awesome. I'm finally going to find out if I am as good as my ego has lead to me to believe over all these years. Never played anyone I couldn't beat. I don't wavedash though...
sounds like me, you might be able to beat some people, depending on who you main and play but i can guarntee you that you will get ***** by some of the best ones

and on a more important note, i only have a four hour shift on sat, i am considering having someone cover it and coming to this biweekly

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
sounds like me, you might be able to beat some people, depending on who you main and play but i can guarntee you that you will get ***** by some of the best ones
Hmmmm...Hope it doesn't hurt too much. Nobody is going to be pissed if I use Sheik right? She is my main...:laugh:

Top Bottom