• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

darkatma

Smash Hero
@ Homemadewaffles

I might be smashing on sat afternoon with a few people, but I'm not sure yet. I'll post tmrw if you're interested. (Typically fremonters don't invite ppl, but i need the practice lol)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Dude yours is like all emo and ****. Basians have crisp clean cutting edge haircuts. You basically make your head into a ****ing jet plane with aerodynamically precise angles and shards. It's some intense work kid and frankly you aint got it.

aMtt

Smash Apprentice
@ Homemadewaffles

I might be smashing on sat afternoon with a few people, but I'm not sure yet. I'll post tmrw if you're interested. (Typically fremonters don't invite ppl, but i need the practice lol)
I'm down to play as well, around where in fremont do you live?

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'm down to play as well, around where in fremont do you live?
I live in the mission district..
and i'm still not sure if i can invite people over, because my parents are quite @nal asians.. If i get some college essays done, most likely i can invite people.

And it'd be nice to play other fremonters, I don't think I've played fremonters outside of mission since the days of Karthik and SNKE.

Homemadewaffles: how many people are you planning to bring?

LOL frotaz with a baysian afro.. that would be spiffy

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I demand a baysian haircut afro edition... I guess lol.

And for everyone to get on to Kaillera.

And I guess if you want to smash then post such questions.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
wow denny, who in their right mind would make such a crappy banner for such a crappy dood? jk i like the colors and thats about it. i wish i could get a baysian haircut but i get regular cuts =( everyone needs to smash in richmond with us!

SNKE

Smash Journeyman
I live in the mission district..
and i'm still not sure if i can invite people over, because my parents are quite @nal asians.. If i get some college essays done, most likely i can invite people.

And it'd be nice to play other fremonters, I don't think I've played fremonters outside of mission since the days of Karthik and SNKE.

Homemadewaffles: how many people are you planning to bring?

LOL frotaz with a baysian afro.. that would be spiffy

Haha, I checked so randomly and I already see my name. I'm down for some smash.

quak

Smash Champion
i tried searching for the lyrics, i could make a key phrase, but apparently no ones tried to write out the lyrics for it

i even ADVANCED google search, who does that?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Oh yeah - Ice Ninja, I'll pay for your entry fees next biweekly for finding the song for me. I really appreciate it - I love that song.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
At the end of the description of the Rumble Falls stage,

The top of the waterfall isn’t the top! Keep climbing!​
Hey! What’s at the top? Huh?
Hmm...I wonder...

I bet that when you get to the top of that stage, it turns into Skyworld. The bottom of the platforms look similar.

DRGN

Technowizard
"A few of us also came up with an idea to have Jeff sit in the mobile podium, arrange a friendly inside the biweekly, have Scamp say, "BRING IN THE SILENTSPECTRE", and roll him in to play someone like a crazy caged monster. That was Very amusing, and, if Jeff ever does that at a big tournament like OC3, I'll be laughing so hard I probably won't be able to play seriously without thinking about it for a long time."
- Lunin

Lmao!... :laugh:

darkatma

Smash Hero
"A few of us also came up with an idea to have Jeff sit in the mobile podium, arrange a friendly inside the biweekly, have Scamp say, "BRING IN THE SILENTSPECTRE", and roll him in to play someone like a crazy caged monster. That was Very amusing, and, if Jeff ever does that at a big tournament like OC3, I'll be laughing so hard I probably won't be able to play seriously without thinking about it for a long time."
- Lunin

Lmao!... :laugh:
DUDE..
that is awesome

edit: @ waffle
Np, play you some other time at a biweekly or something.

Top Bottom