• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Good **** and you still suck :)

EDIT: this is meant for lunin not for the dirty mexican above me :)
Who you callin dirty? lol. You suck. You use peach and only use one button, the c stick. We shouldn't even give you a controller, we should just give you a giant c stick. hahaha. <3

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Mexican, you're obviously really good at this game. You take advantage of the fact that a lot of peoplpe aren't knowledgable enough to know how to play DK, and that combined with your usual skill advantage means you win.

But you're just an exception to the "lollerz unranked playerz" because the only reasons you're not ranked is because you don't go to enough tournaments and NorCal doesn't particularly care. But that's not true with Kira / Haze / myself -- we go to tournaments in SoCal. We're just not good enough to get ranked (in the panelists' eyes anyway). That's the difference. Yet we still performed pretty **** well and represented our area.

But it's all in good fun. SoCal > NorCal but that doesn't mean anything to me, I just say it to irk insecure and sensitive people. I <3 NorCal and everyone in the smash community who loves the game.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
It is to you since you keep pressing it down every time. And for being Zoap, you're not very clean yourself. :psycho:

edit-
Mexican, you're obviously really good at this game. You take advantage of the fact that a lot of peoplpe aren't knowledgable enough to know how to play DK, and that combined with your usual skill advantage means you win.

But you're just an exception to the "lollerz unranked playerz" because the only reasons you're not ranked is because you don't go to enough tournaments and NorCal doesn't particularly care. But that's not true with Kira / Haze / myself -- we go to tournaments in SoCal. We're just not good enough to get ranked (in the panelists' eyes anyway). That's the difference. Yet we still performed pretty **** well and represented our area.

But it's all in good fun. SoCal > NorCal but that doesn't mean anything to me, I just say it to irk insecure and sensitive people. I <3 NorCal and everyone in the smash community who loves the game.
lol, i know. I was actually saying my reply as kind of a joke. I was really just joking around until MikeHaze said my matches were a fluke etc. I had fun playing socal, and besides, you guys still have Ken and Hugs, and all those other good people. lol

*double edit- And there's no secret to fighting DK. Just fight him like you would a marth. DK is gonna try to use spacing on you, and he's gonna go for the grab since he can combo out of it. Either grab him first or just make sure you don't get grabbed

Zoap

Smash Master
I think Blue Bowser and Blue Peach should play at Blue Bowsers house again. Maybe we can have a Blue Bowser vs Red Bowser match then :)

Zoap

Smash Master
The bright circle will pass over us many times, and we must follow it each day until it touches the ground.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
My father told me that Flatheads have very small brains.
Is that a Zork reference? If so I'd be very impressed. If not, I wonder if anyone here knows what Zork is without having looked it up.

Rey I hope everything is OK. I'm always here if you need me ^_^

I'm in Novato until like January 7, except for a week or so that I'll be away starting the 21st. Smashfest at my house, anyone? And by anyone, I mean people that I know personally and that I've talked to outside of a tourney before, or a person that one of the aforementioned people vouches for who won't steal my stuff or leave trash around.

Similarly, if you guys in the east bay are smashing sometime, I'd like to hang, that is, if I'm cool enough.

Zoap

Smash Master
Ill be there sheridan just lemme know when!!! :) No but seriously thatd be awesome to smash at your house again and your cats are always cool. And its from the land before time sheridan not this zorkish dude lol.

Looongneck? hmmm...mother whats a loong neck?

malva00

Smash Master
I dedicate post 1234 to norcal before I forget

edit: I'll share another one of my frotaz dreams. I was going through some dirty part of some city where the bums live. I went through this narrow tunnel and stepped over some guy sleeping on the floor and it turned out to be frotaz. He woke up and lifted his body a little to look at me but then went back to sleep.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Is that a Zork reference? If so I'd be very impressed. If not, I wonder if anyone here knows what Zork is without having looked it up.

Rey I hope everything is OK. I'm always here if you need me ^_^

I'm in Novato until like January 7, except for a week or so that I'll be away starting the 21st. Smashfest at my house, anyone? And by anyone, I mean people that I know personally and that I've talked to outside of a tourney before, or a person that one of the aforementioned people vouches for who won't steal my stuff or leave trash around.

Similarly, if you guys in the east bay are smashing sometime, I'd like to hang, that is, if I'm cool enough.
Mr., where is your house?

Zoap

Smash Master
So this is just a friendly reminder, watch the post count of the thread next time nubs :)

I bid you all good night

Top Bottom