• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
But your Link player is scruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub. And no one has a Luigi to see Jeris now that Ka is running away. D: D: D:

And I'm great. Buuuuuuuuut we already knew that.

Still, NorCal too chill. I lurve you guize.
I main Marth/Link/Luigi
In no particular order
I have three mains.
Use ur tag every time u practice. Before you start, go into Data and then push Y, then R.
Scroll to your tag's game data.
Look at "most used character" and "second most used character"
Start your practice session with the character who has fallen off the list.
3-mains 101 complete
If you would like to get schooled again, please contact the Vodage.

sidefx

Smash Champion
I main Marth/Link/Luigi
In no particular order
I have three mains.
Use ur tag every time u practice. Before you start, go into Data and then push Y, then R.
Scroll to your tag's game data.
Look at "most used character" and "second most used character"
Start your practice session with the character who has fallen off the list.
3-mains 101 complete
If you would like to get schooled again, please contact the Vodage.
what in the ****

you remind me of those Bing! commercials

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Real person, lol

are you even a real person
Yes. I have been to 3 QuakFests, 1 Day at the Zhu, and 1 SmashTillDawn @ Zoap's.
Lately I've been too broke to compete, but I'm never too broke to practice. Only too busy.
The only reason I'm not active in the competitive scene is because SF smashers don't want to play with me.

Rey doesn't like me, and Jeff/Tang won't train with me cuz they prolly think I'm a scrub.
One of these days one of you SF smashers is going to have a tourney match w/Ka-Master and totally get your arses handed to you because you didn't practice against enough good Luigis.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yes. I have been to 3 QuakFests, 1 Day at the Zhu, and 1 SmashTillDawn @ Zoap's.
Lately I've been too broke to compete, but I'm never too broke to practice. Only too busy.
The only reason I'm not active in the competitive scene is because SF smashers don't want to play with me.

Rey doesn't like me, and Jeff/Tang won't train with me cuz they prolly think I'm a scrub.
One of these days one of you SF smashers is going to have a tourney match w/Ka-Master and totally get your arses handed to you because you didn't practice against enough good Luigis.
probably because you suck at posting

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I main Marth/Link/Luigi
In no particular order
I have three mains.
Sorry. I was talking about good Link/Luigis.

LOL dang, IoZ bringin the trash talk again

get at me, mm my ic's
iNo, rite?

But uhhh, yeah. I love Doc v ICs, but I haven't played an actual IC main. I dun think I can make it to Genesis (college gave me $500, waited a year, then told me they didn't mean to). If'n you guize can't make it to SuperCon, then I'll see when I can make it out to Cali next.

EDIT: Meep as in MeepXZero? Cuz I remember playing that guy, and it was fun. I think he was kinda new to Falco when I played him, though. He improved any?

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry interim I just can't take anyone seriously who posts a GIF of someone doing a trick to an opponent with no DI whatsoever

Top Bottom