• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
Eric invite me to play melee with you and Jeff tommorow :D.
2bz with work and getting owned with summer chem. jeff only has school so he got more time. Will have more time when summer school ends in 3 weeks. My blazblue just shipped 2day so wont get it for awhile.

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
Hey dudes,

I just moved to Berkeley. I haven't played much brawl, but I just read about Genesis a few days ago and I want to play again : )
Just throwing it out there... anyone want to come over to my apartment to play smash, talk strats, etc? or invite me to your place?
I don't have a controller (got a wii and brawl) or a ride to Genesis, so I'm not really expecting to go, but I totally would if someone hits me up. I'm right next to BART. And I am 19/male, in case that matters to someone.

so yeah...PM me? Doesn't have to be related to Genesis.

BTW i will smoke you up...heavily...if you smoke.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm in san jose (sorry to ask around alot) does anyone want to play?

call me 408- 507-2931

The Hypnotist

Smash Lord
I'm from the East Bay, and I'm looking to play anyone in BRAWL, just some friendlies hang out, I'm not trying to go far at all though. So, if anyone is from Oakland, Pinole, Richmond, El sobrante, El Cerrito, etc. PLEASE respond, because I really wanna just hang and play some Brawl.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
NorCaaaaaal

Only our Brawl players went to Genesis. Sorry, I woulda gone, but college ****** me over hard. D: D: D:

BUT I'LL COME VISIT SOMETIME STILL!

Anyway, we have a Brawl player that hates Brawl and wants to learn Melee. He plays Ganon, and I ~think~ his technicals are passable by now. Last time I played him, he was l-canceling and wavelanding alright.

Anywaaaaaaaaay, you guys should like, yell on the intercom or some **** for a kid that goes by the name of Moblin, and teach him Melee. Also, tell Handsome Tim that he's playing a terrible game.

Or someone could text me, and I could text you his number, and you could be all nice and play him and shiz. He's kinda scrubby, but he's a nice enough kid.

Mah number is (720) 496-8156.

You guys can also text me about BlazBlue, since that game is dope as ****. If you have XBL, we should be BFFs.

Someone cheer Zoap on for me or sumdat.

<3 NorCal. Good luck. Don't let Mang0's lame *** win another tournament.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Alan, you're weird, and you jumped on the Drake bandwagon, which is hilarious, but I'd still love to play, if you play Brawl, which I don't think you do.
I dont even like rap that much. I didnt jump on the Drake bandwagon, I just have the mindset of a teenage girl.

Drake is mad sexy, thats all there is to it.

Also, I love Twilight.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
how **** drake is that degrassi guy? haha get shot in the back dude

pockyD

Smash Legend
so i want to play my san mateo locals sometime this week or next before i move up to SF next weekend!

justin/zac/luis/whoever where you at

Top Bottom