• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal Carpool Thread: Mango Juice UPDATED 3/22

Egoclapper

Smash Apprentice
no it's actually quite alright

anyway you two are some of the worst posters on the site so you guys can't really whine

Egoclapper

Smash Apprentice
embracethe 12 and pocky.

i could name more but i'm lazy.

it's not a matter of necessarily enjoying people's posts that makes them a good poster, either

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
All right listen up, y'all biscuitheads.

Justin aka Mikkuz is coming with me now because he can confirm that he's going unlike everyone else. So now there is 1 spot in my car for anyone that can get to Santa Cruz on Friday afternoon, and from SC back to their place on Sunday night under their own power or that of public transportation.

Zoap

Smash Master
UPDATE:

Removed Aros from Erics car, Removed Isai from Sheridan's car, Added Mikkuz to Sheridans car, updated Sheridans Gas Dealio.

I will update my gas tonight or tomorrow morning. Right now both Eric and Sheridan have an Open spot so fill them up *****es.

Zoap

Smash Master
UPDATE # 2 for the day lol

Hella cant come so removed him. Added Alan and Shroomed to my car. Going to recaculate gas and update it soon. Will remessage the people I told alrdy.

GET EXCITED *****ES SOCAL ABOUT TO BE *****

EDIT: Hella is being re-convinced, Alan and Shroomed can still come with me though.

pockyD

Smash Legend
noble dash me and my people are staying with you!

can you pm me your address and phone number

we'll probably be there around midnight or so

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
Alright so Im stuck in the middle of California and need a ride to mango juice. Would anyone be willing to pick me up if I were to meet them off of the I-5 in Bakersfield?:)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Uhh I guess 2 people in my carpool aren't going anymore. So we have a surprise 2 spots open. It's not my car but, he's being a ***** and making me handle it.

So 2 spots open, we're in Fremont, leaving ~12:30pm friday, leaving around that time sunday.

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe you're being the ***** by handling it for him

I didn't wanna do it

But I don't wanna have to pay extra for gas

Making a post on smashboards > Paying extra money for a medium tourney cuz he's irresponsible

8 / 10.

It's almost time to decide.
*middle finger*

Back on topic. I have housing. Who needs a ride. Generic 20 dollar gas

Egoclapper

Smash Apprentice
I didn't wanna do it

But I don't wanna have to pay extra for gas

Making a post on smashboards > Paying extra money for a medium tourney cuz he's irresponsible
that **** is the driver's responsibility. he shouldn't want to pay for gas just as much as you don't. **** him.

Top Bottom