• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I will upload all the tio stuff I have to pocky's site this weekend. Chase or JB you should do the same if possible.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i uploaded all i had

i don't have ownapalooza 11, then one where shroomed beat lucky, sfat lost to alex19, etc.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
That is just bad design. Why is that button bigger than all of the other links? Why is it right next to all the other links? Why is it in a position such that people are likely to scroll the cursor across it while heading to one of the links?

pockyD

Smash Legend
because the delete button doesn't actually do anything for anyone but me anyway (i had to use it a bunch while working on the thing)

but it's a fun social experiment

Edit: the ownapalooza 12 tio has singles and teams backwards (the doubles tournament is marked as a 'singles' tournament, and the falcon and singles brackets are marked as 'teams')

i'll try to migrate it

Edit2: I fixed it... make sure to use the right options in the future!

And also this mistake might have actually been lucky because I think it maybe would have picked up the falcon bracket as the regular singles bracket if not for the mistake

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
NK you should come to genesis2, and pick up armada and squeeze him and yell "ARMADA!!!!!!!!!"

similar to how you did to S-Royal and me at nct:2 :D

it'd be funny

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
after goin to another cgc i kinda realize why this never gets updated

i was never really well acquainted with norcal melee cuz i was always in the valley, but i go to tournaments a little more often now... and i think it's apparent that after the top 5 or so players... jeff dajuan zac lucien maybe kevin

everything else is just a huuuuuge tossup cuz everyone beats each other. the vibe of tournaments is usually not suuuuper heated like in past years, not even when socal's up here. hahah. theres like our top... then the good... then the mid-good. and they all beat each other

but none of it really matters cuz our best player gets double 3 stocked by dr peepee

believe it or not, brawl tournaments feel more heated then melee lol. mostly cuz everyone who plays melee is mad nice and friendly and everyone knows each other.

supbro

Smash Cadet
That is just bad design. Why is that button bigger than all of the other links? Why is it right next to all the other links? Why is it in a position such that people are likely to scroll the cursor across it while heading to one of the links?
you ask the sickest questions

never stop asking

its funny cuz most people would assume ur being sarcastic

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
moon haha thats just an exception cuz ur name was still on the pool, so for the sake of time we just put 0 on all ur matches. i was in that pool :p i woulda tappeddddd

MasterShake

Smash Lord
LOL, what's weird is that it's probably very accurate...except I probably would have beaten the gnar dude. Still woulda got tapped by everyone else.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's all automated so since you were registered in TIO, it put you on there

and since there's no way to mark a forfeit in TIO, it's going to stay!

SFAT

Smash Ace
after goin to another cgc i kinda realize why this never gets updated

i was never really well acquainted with norcal melee cuz i was always in the valley, but i go to tournaments a little more often now... and i think it's apparent that after the top 5 or so players... jeff dajuan zac lucien maybe kevin

everything else is just a huuuuuge tossup cuz everyone beats each other. the vibe of tournaments is usually not suuuuper heated like in past years, not even when socal's up here. hahah. theres like our top... then the good... then the mid-good. and they all beat each other

but none of it really matters cuz our best player gets double 3 stocked by dr peepee

believe it or not, brawl tournaments feel more heated then melee lol. mostly cuz everyone who plays melee is mad nice and friendly and everyone knows each other.
Are you kidding me? Dajuan and my matches are ****ing intense. ****ing bull**** *** sheik. **** me. I shouldve gotten 2nd at that tournamet.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah hm, im probably just judging from the vibe of the tournament then. what you feel in your heart during the match is what matters more :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i believe in zac and i miss bad shroomed who wanted to be hokage and bring mario to the top of the tier list.

but cocky shroomed is pri gud too :)

supbro

Smash Cadet
ty for my new sig miles!

when are we gonna hang?!

add me on facebook! adam madison!

what's your last name?

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
when's the next nor-cal tourney? i have to go to nor-cal within the next two-three weeks to visit a museum, so i'll probably stop by and steal your money nor-cal

Top Bottom