• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Shroomed

Smash Master
i hate you MacD

i had more than neutralized my loss to eric, and then you screw me over

way to go, way to ****in go

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol dajuan i know how u feel

ever since i lost to hydrokirby, ive been losing to ppl i shouldnt be losing to at tournaments lol

one day, hydrokirby, ill get my revenge!!!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, but a loss to me isn't as bad as a loss to eric

and besides, i don't know if you guys will rank me because i'm just here for the summer, i'm just curious to see where i might put myself in norcal, i've beat a few of your ranked players

joe (mm), DP, phil (puff), you, rey

along with the fact i seem to only lose to the best of your region, 1st time it was ss and zhu (stupid sfat beating zhu) and last time it was ss and germ

if losing to me was that bad, each and every single person i've beaten better have an impressive resume to say why they should still be on the rankings

joeplicate

Smash Master
mccain you better calm down about that

post-tournament
4am
people calling and yelling at me to go
tv randomly flickering on and off

money match

Miharu

Smash Hero
ok, but a loss to me isn't as bad as a loss to eric

and besides, i don't know if you guys will rank me because i'm just here for the summer, i'm just curious to see where i might put myself in norcal, i've beat a few of your ranked players

joe (mm), DP, phil (puff), you, rey

along with the fact i seem to only lose to the best of your region, 1st time it was ss and zhu (stupid sfat beating zhu) and last time it was ss and germ

if losing to me was that bad, each and every single person i've beaten better have an impressive resume to say why they should still be on the rankings
i would like to play you in tournament

MacD

shhh joe, your supposed to vouch for me, but i know what you mean about the 4 am mm, hella stupid but fun, we'll play again at that one so cal tourny, hopefully in tounry, if not, at least on a legit TV

lovage, i can only think of 2 times i've played you, 1 in so cal at that stupid sunday tourny and then at WCSL

and dajuan, if you break my c-stick, i'll have controller johns, i'll have to figure out how to dsmash with the joystick and A button, that sounds hard

HK idk how many more tournies i'll be able to go to in norcal after genisis, work johns and there are no tournies schedualed johns

MacD

the only thing about mm is sometimes i forget money is on the line so when i get the lead i don't try and keep it and i just start to think of it like a whatever match, then end up losing

that's one reason i don't like doing mm's when people ask me, if i don't reallly wanna do it, i for some reason don't take it super serious, that's why i normally turn them all down and i'll just play friendlies

and andre, didn't you beat tofu?

joeplicate

Smash Master
macd I'll vouch for you anyways lol

and seriously, post these rankings. Sheridan, I'm gonna go on aim and give you an earful
eyeful?

MacD

do you wanna try and redeem yourself dajuan this sat? is that why your willing to wait

i just love the fact
early june "we'll do it before genesis so there is a clear ranking"
late june "there is one more tourny before genesis so after that"
july before genesis- falcomist "i have my list but i'm not going to post it"

it's been at least 3 if not 4+ months, what happened to every month or so... anyone? at least keep people feeling like they ahve a chance to get ranked, keeps the spirit of competition more alive

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
do you wanna try and redeem yourself dajuan this sat? is that why your willing to wait

i just love the fact
early june "we'll do it before genesis so there is a clear ranking"
late june "there is one more tourny before genesis so after that"
july before genesis- falcomist "i have my list but i'm not going to post it"

it's been at least 3 if not 4+ months, what happened to every month or so... anyone? at least keep people feeling like they ahve a chance to get ranked, keeps the spirit of competition more alive
I'm pretty sure the discovery of Armada is keeping people competitive way more than this right now.

MacD

lol, yea, but there are still people like dajuan who like to see themselves against their peers

trust me, aramda ****** so hard makes me wanna learn to do nairs that rediculously fast

like i said before, i just wanna see an update, not expecting to be on this list

but what happened to before genesis? or in june? and what's so hard about doing it now?

just wondering

Shroomed

Smash Master
i beat rey in a bed spot match and he didnt give me my bed spot

that's like a $20 MM so it shud count towards the rankings

MacD

well this is just as bad as so cal, it's only like a couple weeks older then then so cal

i understand how you guys say it's hard to rank like the top 15, 1-3 is same people, 4-6ish is same people, 7-15 kinda hard but seriously, not like everyone is going to be happy with placings

look at dajuan, he doesn't like where he is so everyone time he beats someone he makes it know and wants to be higher... though when some unranked person comes in and beats him, everyone makes it a point to tell him and tease him :p

and it'll take a bit for rey to become 1 in norcal again

dajuan, if all my matches counted to the rankings, i should be like at least 6 or 7

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
i beat rey in a bed spot match and he didnt give me my bed spot

that's like a $20 MM so it shud count towards the rankings
Don't be mad cus you never beat Rey :D. jkin rey <3
well this is just as bad as so cal, it's only like a couple weeks older then then so cal

i understand how you guys say it's hard to rank like the top 15, 1-3 is same people, 4-6ish is same people, 7-15 kinda hard but seriously, not like everyone is going to be happy with placings

look at dajuan, he doesn't like where he is so everyone time he beats someone he makes it know and wants to be higher... though when some unranked person comes in and beats him, everyone makes it a point to tell him and tease him :p

and it'll take a bit for rey to become 1 in norcal again

dajuan, if all my matches counted to the rankings, i should be like at least 6 or 7
too bad they don't count matches in sets T_T.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We were ready to do the rankings last week or the week before some time then we never found a time when all the panelists could get together and/or not be lazy.

MacD

lol, i was trying to think of a nice way to say that ky

but all i could come up with you took on the responsibility blah blah mean stuff

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
lol, i was trying to think of a nice way to say that ky

but all i could come up with you took on the responsibility blah blah mean stuff
Actually now that you mention that I was gonna say we should vote for more active panelists but then I laughed that idea away.

joeplicate

Smash Master
falcomist, remember when I was cheering for connor against you, and you killed him and turned around and flipped me off mid-tournament match?

LOLLL
u mad

Top Bottom