• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You didn't fight or look that hard you stupid *****. Quit feeling yourself.
Excuse me?!

***** what the **** did you do?

Did you even KNOW about the damn tournament? Didnt think so.

Did you call Rey to find out exactly what happened at the tournament? Didnt think so.

Did you ask Vanessa for Reys number because you didnt have it, and then have to fight her off cuz you wouldnt tell her why you needed Reys number? Didnt think so.

Sit down and keep quiet little kid, the big boys are talking.

(inb4hemad)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Justin, you sure do find time for those MvC3 tourneys Mr. busy life man.
Don't talk like it's not possible to go to tourneys if you want to!

Everyone knows I stick my 12 inches of **** into each and every one of your anii (I know it's not a word but it sounds cooler than anuses), so these rankings are fine.

I want to go play Lord.
Or maybe there are more tournaments for MVC3? So more opportunity to win money? As to smash tournaments happening every so often... and they just so happen to be on weekends when my schedule is booked? Also Norcal is FREE! In mvc3 cause I dont even practice lol.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
rofl i seriously think norcal could have an unranked players vs ranked players crew battle and have a close fight...

kevin lucien justin bobby all of dbr phil
this would be fun

Trebor and Bobby aren't really inactive so much as they always have work saturdays so can never go to tournaments. They still play at least every weekend.

But a ranked vs unranked tournament would be awesome.
word

being ranked doesn't rly mean **** right now lol
truth

Holy **** I don't even make the unranked list LOL.

Then again Norcal is stackkkked.
nah, u suck. =)

As long as everyone knows I'm #1, we're fine =).
word.

norcal sucks now wtf. Looks like a fire broke out and took out a lot of good players.
LOL, my n****.

That's what they are though. They are an estimation of who is the best -right now- based off of past performance.
word? word.

Your 12 inches of **** must be referring to your rather bulbous cranium.
owned, and word.

I'm bored as **** Joe. Come over and we can play together. <3
i'm removing the few hetero points you have left on your straight card. you started off with one thousand but you've dwindled down to 2 points in a matter of minutes. you are officially wearing a closet. you may come out any time.'

by the way out of all the post i just read alan, joe, sfat and sheridan had my favorite...i know it doesn't matter lol.

see you mo****as at genesis.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
It has the same equation as a tier list to me.

Dajuan wins the majority of tournaments, therefore Dajuan is the best active player.

Dajuan is the best active player and therefore wins the majority of tournaments.

It equals out to the same thing regardless of which way you say it.

Of course theres always doubt, and thats what the **** the panelists are for. PANELIST POWER!

Edit: Lemme stress the term ACTIVE in regards to this post. MY BOY DAJUAN IS THE BEST AND CAN BEAT ANY OF YALL *****S, but imma add "active" because some *****es will get catty, and I dont feel like cuttin anyone tonight.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
That's one way to think about it. I think this is a little more empirical than a tier list, because consider that Fox is still #1 whereas he hasn't won a tourney in a while. This is because Fox is considered to have a lot of potential, and because he's used by a lot of the top players, so he has more representation.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
That's one way to think about it. I think this is a little more empirical than a tier list, because consider that Fox is still #1 whereas he hasn't won a tourney in a while. This is because Fox is considered to have a lot of potential, and because he's used by a lot of the top players, so he has more representation.

Sheridans post just didnt seem complete without a witty picture under it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you sure that is appropriate alan?

no secretly sexual things in the stars

no cuss words hidden anywhere??

i'd hate for you to get infracted like i did for quoting a post

SFAT

Smash Ace
Excuse me?!

***** what the **** did you do?

Did you even KNOW about the damn tournament? Didnt think so.

Did you call Rey to find out exactly what happened at the tournament? Didnt think so.

Did you ask Vanessa for Reys number because you didnt have it, and then have to fight her off cuz you wouldnt tell her why you needed Reys number? Didnt think so.

Sit down and keep quiet little kid, the big boys are talking.

(inb4hemad)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
how i change my settings to where i only get a notification if sheridan, sfat or lucien post?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe

mccain u can go ahead and **** all of socal

but i'll still always enjoy that vid of you vs xilopryce's luigi!

the most godlike player in the world
at suiciding seven of your eight stocks in a team battle

Top Bottom